Options

Why no love for Mike and Jeff?

giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
edited April 2013 in The Porch
Just kind of curious why the 10 Club has not posted the Flight to Mars and RNDM shows on the 'Tour' page ... and why no mention at all of the RNDM Seattle show on May 5? I'm kind of sweet on Jeff these days and feel he is getting left out.

That's all.

Oh, and happy spring all.
"Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    huh? have you heard Pearl Jam radio (not Ten Club radio), they play both those albums all the time
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    No ... I have not heard PJ radio. Good to hear that they are getting good air time. Thx.

But, I was referring to promoting the Flight to Mars and RNDM shows on the 10C website ... just curious.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    i like the way you think..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    No ... I have not heard PJ radio. Good to hear that they are getting good air time. Thx.

But, I was referring to promoting the Flight to Mars and RNDM shows on the 10C website ... just curious.
    well not sure about that, but many more people listen to pearl jam radio, and they also have had exclusive interviews for both bands, so they are getting a ton of airplay, and they have promoted RNDM and Mad Season, even Walking Papers more than Brad, and Brad is the much more established of those groups, as well as the fact, next year Mike and Jeff will probably have new projects with different names, so Mike and Jeff have received more than their share of love in my opinion, by the way I like both groups, but being objective on this
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    i like the way you think..

:lol::lol::lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes