Options

Thoughts of B.J.

124»

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Dont let it slip today BJ...

My wife's informed me there's a book that came in the mail today, i'm looking forward to making fun of it tonight :twisted:

:shock: :lol: Ohhh shiiiiit. ::hiding:: &getting refunds ready...
    I hope mine is shipped today too.. im going to City Place tonight. its a really nice open aired mall type joint, with a real nice Barnes and Noble. I plan on leaving it on the bestsellers pile to make for some confusion. :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

My wife's informed me there's a book that came in the mail today, i'm looking forward to making fun of it tonight :twisted:

I hope mine is shipped today too.. im going to City Place tonight. its a really nice open aired mall type joint, with a real nice Barnes and Noble. I plan on leaving it on the bestsellers pile to make for some confusion. :corn:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

:clap::clap::lol: That's Awesome! Hopefully somebody brings it up the manager "Do you have any more Books by Mr Glassman?

Today's Thought: Amazon, Be the first to review this item: Oh i Will!
  • Options

:clap::clap::lol: That's Awesome! Hopefully somebody brings it up the manager "Do you have any more Books by Mr Glassman?

Today's Thought: Amazon, Be the first to review this item: Oh i Will!

:lol::lol:
    That is exactly what I hope for. And the manager opens the book and randomly reads page 54, he/she has a forced reaction to throw the book across the room as if it is covered in plague...

Oh the reviews, :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to page 42
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Today's Thought: Selena Gomez's Legs
    5685dc8e-0e57-4078.jpg

I had an erotic dream this morning that involved Selena's Gomez's Toes and legs and her laughing at me.
    It was Hot, that girl's a freak i tell ya's.

Yuck
  • Options
    5685dc8e-0e57-4078.jpg

I had an erotic dream this morning that involved Selena's Gomez's Toes and legs and her laughing at me.

Yuck
    What you like more meat on the bones?
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    5685dc8e-0e57-4078.jpg

Yuck
    What you like more meat on the bones?

An ass would be nice, too
  • Options
    Yuck
    What you like more meat on the bones?[/quote]

An ass would be nice, too[/quote]

Give her time, she's Spanish, after the first kid pops out, Ta-DoW!!!
  • Options

So i open the book in the car and she's driving, commuting home, I read this out loud :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options

So i open the book in the car and she's driving, commuting home, I read this out loud :lol::lol::lol:
    :D which one is 42? Mine didn't come yet and I don't have the file handy.
  • Options

Penis to Hole :lol:
  • Options

Penis to Hole :lol:

Some of them are so odd. I thank you for taking a chance on it and only hope you get some laughs. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    You can't make Mr. Glassman without a well placed "ass".
  • Options
    You can't make Mr. Glassman without a well placed "ass".

:fp:
  • Options
    Cos-Play Girls, Where were these chicks when i was growing up? A few of my favorites:

Ivy Doomkitty
    tumblr_mjp3b0L6CO1rhclkno1_500.jpg

556941_415786471826155_1535840646_n.jpg

Nicole Marie Jean
    581405_458273620899470_903864836_n.jpg

tumblr_mec2wf8bFk1r88w3eo1_250.jpg

Ani-Mia
    AniHeader.jpg?resize=460%2C300

1.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    1.jpg

new release you say.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.