Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    PJ20, 4!
  • Options
    lost dogs 11
  • Options
    Damn it Jer...way to swoop in... :lol:
  • Options
    Dammit! I've got a free copy of PJ20 on VINYL for anyone who will share their code with me!!
  • Options
    Benaroya Hall 2
  • Options
    jer wrote:
    Lost Dogs 4

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me with your email !!!!

Good luck and see you all there, I hope

Ah Man, we both posted it at the same time, Congrats Jer.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Dammit! I've got a free copy of PJ20 on VINYL for anyone who will share their code with me!!

Dude just wait until Saturday, you are gonna get seats
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options

well now you tell me :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

:lol::lol::lol:

people are nuts.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Omaha_JammerOmaha_Jammer Posts: 106
    edited February 2013

Actually I've already got 10C seats...I just need one more pair for my group. My bro is flyin' in from Seattle for this...so I CAN'T get left empty-handed. But, I appreciate the assurance.
  • Options
    jer wrote:
    Lost Dogs 4

sorry, I almost PMed you because I saw yours 1st, but he beat you by a sec. Good guess, sorry I dont have more to share
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    congrats to the winned..

and kudos to Alpine Bound

you rock Sir!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Yes, thanks for the chance!
  • Options
    congrats to the winned..

you rock Sir!

I've always wanted an endorsement from you!! 8-)

Can't wait to see you all at Wrigley!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    congrats to the winned..

you rock Sir!

I've always wanted an endorsement from you!! 8-)

Can't wait to see you all at Wrigley!
    you will :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    To make those of you who didn't win feel better, I am still waiting in the infamous Tickets.com Waiting Room
  • Options
    To make those of you who didn't win feel better, I am still waiting in the infamous Tickets.com Waiting Room

I'm through the waiting room, but don't have the password. Want me to help you out? Fanclub member since 1997...I would NOT screw you over. Would be happy to help you get tickets.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I finally got through to, but no info until a password gets entered
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    ^^^

Also willing to help.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    These passwords are linked to credit cards on file, emails address on file and household addresses. Be careful!!!
  • Options
    These passwords are linked to credit cards on file, emails address on file and household addresses. Be careful!!!

The season ticket holder ones may be...but I highly doubt the "neigborhood" ones are.
  • Options

The season ticket holder ones may be...but I highly doubt the "neigborhood" ones are.

Would you like to see the email that Tickets.com just sent me? It clearly states the above........
  • Options

Would you like to see the email that Tickets.com just sent me? It clearly states the above........

YES PLEASE :D

The More the club/forum knows, the better choices we all can make.

Thank You.
  • Options

The email I got does not indicate this anywhere. This is only the case for the CUBS STH SALE.

"The Chicago Cubs would like to offer you the pre-sale opportunity to purchase tickets to An Evening with Pearl Jam! The legendary band will be performing at Wrigley Field, Friday, July 19, 2013. The show will not feature an opening act, so come see Eddie, Stone, Jeff, Mike and Matt play into the summer night! Ticket prices for the show range from $52 - $77 which includes a $2 contribution to Vitalogy.

Your pre-sale begins Wednesday, February 6, at 10:00 a.m. CST and ends Friday, February 8, at 10 p.m. CST.

Using your unique password below, click the purchase link during your pre-sale period to purchase your tickets!

PASSWORD:
    Buy Tickets February 6

NOTE: There is a purchase limit of six (6) tickets per household. Subject to availability. The general public on-sale is Saturday, February 9, at 10 a.m. CST. Tickets purchased via the pre-sale are prohibited from resale. Reselling of tickets may result in the cancellation of your order. All ticket prices include a 6.5% amusement tax and a $5 facility management fee."

NO WHERE DOES IT SAY THEY CHECK!!!
  • Options
    jer wrote:
    Lost Dogs 4

PM sent for my other password....
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 569
    I didnt see anything anywhere during the purchase process that indicated that they were going to check codes. I used a borrowed code and had no problems landing 4 tickets right away. I've already printed them off and am ready to go. As long as tickets.com gets their cash they couldnt care less who bought the tickets.
  • Options
    jen.ryanjen.ryan Posts: 339
    their tickets are cheaper than what we paid !?!? or am i missing something?
    1992 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/4/ (Lollapalooza)
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    1998 - New York (MSG) 9/11
    2000 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/
    2006 - New York (Ed Sullivan Theater) 5/4, Albany NY 5/12, Boston MA 5/24
    2008 - Hartford CT 6/27 Mansfield MA 6/28
    2010 - Hartford CT 5/15/10, New York (MSG) 5/21/10
    2013 - WRIGLEY! 7/21 Worcester MA 10/16, Hartford CT 10/25
    2015 - Philly 4/28, Philly 4/29, Fenway 8/5
    Eddie Solo
    Boston Opera House 8/2/08, Albany Palace Theatre 6/9/09

• Options
    PJammin wrote:
    I didnt see anything anywhere during the purchase process that indicated that they were going to check codes. I used a borrowed code and had no problems landing 4 tickets right away. I've already printed them off and am ready to go. As long as tickets.com gets their cash they couldnt care less who bought the tickets.

Exactly they don't, just like re-selling is prohibited. Like they are going to have someone actually go through and cancel orders that are being resold? Nah, that'll never happen. It just looks good and would keep a few from doing it.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    PJammin wrote:

Actually they do care.

If Cubs season ticket holders start complaining that they can't get tickets through these pre-sales, the Cubs will start taking action. With a crappy team on the field for the next few years, the organization has been bending over backwards to keep them happy. Early access to concert tickets is one of the first things listed as a benefit of being a season ticket holder.
  • Options

The email I got does not indicate this anywhere. This is only the case for the CUBS STH SALE.

"The Chicago Cubs would like to offer you the pre-sale opportunity to purchase tickets to An Evening with Pearl Jam! The legendary band will be performing at Wrigley Field, Friday, July 19, 2013. The show will not feature an opening act, so come see Eddie, Stone, Jeff, Mike and Matt play into the summer night! Ticket prices for the show range from $52 - $77 which includes a $2 contribution to Vitalogy.

Your pre-sale begins Wednesday, February 6, at 10:00 a.m. CST and ends Friday, February 8, at 10 p.m. CST.

Using your unique password below, click the purchase link during your pre-sale period to purchase your tickets!

PASSWORD:
    Buy Tickets February 6

NOTE: There is a purchase limit of six (6) tickets per household. Subject to availability. The general public on-sale is Saturday, February 9, at 10 a.m. CST. Tickets purchased via the pre-sale are prohibited from resale. Reselling of tickets may result in the cancellation of your order. All ticket prices include a 6.5% amusement tax and a $5 facility management fee."

NO WHERE DOES IT SAY THEY CHECK!!!

The email is sent AFTER you make the purchase, not before. It clearly states that these unique codes are linked to the email address, credit card used to purchase and mailing address.........