Options

a question..

JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
edited January 2013 in The Porch
I'm listening to the Edmonton 2011 concert on PJ radio now, and I'm pretty sure (even if I'm italian and sometimes Eddie is not a simple one to decipher) I heard Eddie sayin', after few songs, they played here in "november, something 1991".. damned me, I can't find any concert here in that period, in any concert chronology.. Is Eddie just talkin out of his ass in this show? :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    looks like ed misremmebered...i see they played canada in 91, but never in oiler country
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    davidtrios wrote:
    looks like ed misremmebered...i see they played canada in 91, but never in oiler country

Indeed, but he also said "that night we played seven songs, tonight we'll play eight!" :lol:
    He must definately have checked the date prior to the show, so it's strange.. maybe they actually played there but a setlist or even a mention from that early show never surfaced? Again, I'm italian but I'm pretty sure he said that, I'm waiting for an american to confirm he really said this (just prior to setting forth, if I rember well)..
    anyway, fuckin great concert.. present tense now 8-)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,716
    No date listed over @ db.etree.org / fivehorizons.com or pearljam.com/tour with any Edmonton '91 show. Their first show in Edmonton was 08/12/93 - Convention Center: Edmonton, Alberta. They did play 10 songs. One of them a cover song. Owner of a Lonely Heart. Now THAT's a song I would love to see covered again.