10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,576
    Refund refund refund 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    I mean this season isn't happening, but pretty cool to hear Peters is coming back at RG and letting the development begin of Dillard at LT.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,152
    The Visor has the Rona, but apparently is asymptomatic.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    This is why this will never work more than anything if you're not going to use a bubble. You don't even fucking know you have it.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103
    Shut it down
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Howard Mudd. 'Member that guy? Apparently died in an incident involving a motorcycle at 78 years old.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,395
    Frickin' Jalen Hurts Reagor !!

Report: Eagles' Reagor to miss season opener with small labrum tear
    34m ago
    Pool / Getty Images Sport / Getty
    PHILADELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA - AUGUST 18 Jalen Reagor 18 of the Philadelphia Eagles reacts during training camp at NovaCare Complex on August 18 2020 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania

The injury bug continues to plague the Philadelphia Eagles, with rookie wide receiver Jalen Reagor sidelined for "at least a couple of weeks" with a small labrum tear, sources told Drew Davison of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Reagor won't require surgery but will miss Philadelphia's season opener against the Washington Football Team in two weeks, per Davison.

It's currently unclear whether he'll be ready for Week 2.

The Eagles expected Reagor - this April's first-round draft pick - to shoulder a significant offensive load with Alshon Jeffery still working his way back from a foot injury.

The first-year wideout injured himself while attempting to make a tackle during a team scrimmage following a Jalen Hurts interception.

Greg WardJJ Arcega-Whiteside, and rookie John Hightower are the next three receivers on the Eagles' depth chart behind DeSean Jackson.

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,648
    cutz said:

34m ago
    PHILADELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA - AUGUST 18 Jalen Reagor 18 of the Philadelphia Eagles reacts during training camp at NovaCare Complex on August 18 2020 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania

The injury bug continues to plague the Philadelphia Eagles, with rookie wide receiver Jalen Reagor sidelined for "at least a couple of weeks" with a small labrum tear, sources told Drew Davison of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Reagor won't require surgery but will miss Philadelphia's season opener against the Washington Football Team in two weeks, per Davison.

The Eagles expected Reagor - this April's first-round draft pick - to shoulder a significant offensive load with Alshon Jeffery still working his way back from a foot injury.

The first-year wideout injured himself while attempting to make a tackle during a team scrimmage following a Jalen Hurts interception.

Greg WardJJ Arcega-Whiteside, and rookie John Hightower are the next three receivers on the Eagles' depth chart behind DeSean Jackson.

well that sucks. drafted him in one of my leagues (not as a starter)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    cutz said:

34m ago

Dillard out for the year too.

Gonna be some sloppy football out there this season. 

I also don't think it's fair that some teams are allowing fans, while others are just not allowed to yet. NFL should institute a league wide policy about that.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    cutz said:

34m ago

Dillard out for the year too.

Gonna be some sloppy football out there this season. 

I also don't think it's fair that some teams are allowing fans, while others are just not allowed to yet. NFL should institute a league wide policy about that.
    You would think, but the league doesn't give a shit. In order of the smartest league offices it goes:
    1) NBA
    2) NHL
    3) MLB

annnnnd alllll the way at the bottom is the NFL.

Another one down:

Eagles Injury Report: Will Parks to miss multiple weeks with a lower body injury

The Philadelphia Eagles returned to practice on Wednesday and two new names appeared on the injury list with Avonte Maddox day-to-day with a lower-body injury.

Will Parks was the biggest name on the list and the Eagles versatile will miss multiple weeks with a lower-body injury as well.

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,168
    cutz said:
    Another one down:

Eagles Injury Report: Will Parks to miss multiple weeks with a lower body injury

The Philadelphia Eagles returned to practice on Wednesday and two new names appeared on the injury list with Avonte Maddox day-to-day with a lower-body injury.

Will Parks was the biggest name on the list and the Eagles versatile will miss multiple weeks with a lower-body injury as well.

Jeezus this year is setting up like the last few with all the freaking injuries.  Keep changing the doctors but the injuries pile up year after year.
    Gonna be a really strange season
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    16-0 lets go Birds!!!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    ummmmmm.... :confused:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,152
    JK_Livin said:
    16-0 lets go Birds!!!
    15-1?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    That was just bad.  One of Wentz's worst efforts in his career.  Really bad loss as the Washington Football Team is just not very good.  Kind of a bad team to have almost no healthy offensive line against though.  That is the one position the Washington Football Team is loaded at.
    Also wouldn't kill Schwartz and his defense to actually get a turnover once in a while.  Oh well bring on the Rams
    puke
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Just a diarrhea dump of Sunday Philly sports. Thankfully I could be distracted with my daughter's birthday party.
    WYTS are back, and don't know if they're viewable without a subscription so I'm putting it here because it's awesome:

https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2020-philadelphia-eagles/

Update: Damnit, it's too long to fit here. Anyway, these are hilarious and bold italics are my emphasis.

"Your coach: What Gruden would look like if he were British."

"Philadelphia is the asshole little brother of the East Coast. Its people are simultaneously entitled and filthy, with every Eagles fan acting like a trust fund baby who develops a kleptomania habit out of sheer boredom. They’re violent but cowardly. They constantly cry out for attention and then scream NO NOT THAT KIND OF ATTENTION when you give them any. They’re horrible winners but ALSO horrible losers. They’re horny but ugly. They’re loud but also a constant downer. They’re only happy when the people they love fail. They love to eat but eat like fucking raccoons. They love to party but always bring the local skinhead chapter president as their +1. They play the victim while stealing your kidneys while you sleep. They can ruin ANY meal with their sheer presence.  These are DEEPLY shitty people whose appetite for petty grudges knows no bounds. I would rather get a rectal exam from whoever gave Pederson the rona than spend any time around Philadelphians. All they do is steal garbage and burn crosses. “Gonna Fly Now” is a hideous piece of music. Kellyanne Conway will one day be murdered by her own kid and America will throw a parade.

Alshon Jeffery is fat. He’s Big Ben’s physique in a wideout and he’s slower than 911."

This is all very true, and goddamn hysterical.

So is defector the new deadspin or something?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    So is defector the new deadspin or something?
    Correct - everyone who resigned/quit/fired/laid off started a new gig. It's good.
    Gameday. Hoping they bounce back this week against The Rams, but i don't know... Go Birds!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551
    Do they fly the birdie around before the game w/o fans in the stands?
    (They should!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    WYTS are back, and don't know if they're viewable without a subscription so I'm putting it here because it's awesome:

https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2020-philadelphia-eagles/

Update: Damnit, it's too long to fit here. Anyway, these are hilarious and bold italics are my emphasis.

"Your coach: What Gruden would look like if he were British."

"Philadelphia is the asshole little brother of the East Coast. Its people are simultaneously entitled and filthy, with every Eagles fan acting like a trust fund baby who develops a kleptomania habit out of sheer boredom. They’re violent but cowardly. They constantly cry out for attention and then scream NO NOT THAT KIND OF ATTENTION when you give them any. They’re horrible winners but ALSO horrible losers. They’re horny but ugly. They’re loud but also a constant downer. They’re only happy when the people they love fail. They love to eat but eat like fucking raccoons. They love to party but always bring the local skinhead chapter president as their +1. They play the victim while stealing your kidneys while you sleep. They can ruin ANY meal with their sheer presence.  These are DEEPLY shitty people whose appetite for petty grudges knows no bounds. I would rather get a rectal exam from whoever gave Pederson the rona than spend any time around Philadelphians. All they do is steal garbage and burn crosses. “Gonna Fly Now” is a hideous piece of music. Kellyanne Conway will one day be murdered by her own kid and America will throw a parade.

Alshon Jeffery is fat. He’s Big Ben’s physique in a wideout and he’s slower than 911."

This is all very true, and goddamn hysterical.

wait people get paid to write stuff like this?  and people pay to read it?  what a world we live in these days.
    What's the over/under for sacks by Aaron Donald?

2 1/2 - 3 ?
    cutz said:
    What's the over/under for sacks by Aaron Donald?

2 1/2 - 3 ?

under:tongue: did the rams have any sacks?

Another sub-par performance from Carson. Also fuck the Cowboys!

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551
    I've been a Carson fan but he pretty much sucks right now.  Some awful decision making on display today.
    Wentz was ok today.  One terrible throw on the interception and a few high ones but I put very little blame on this game on him.  The defense fucking blows. They got toyed with and torched for 37 points and of course no turnovers.  The sitting back and waiting for the D-line to get pressure ain't fucking working anymore there Schwartz. Better start trying to create chaos. The only reason the game was even minimally close was because of the terrible turnover on the punt at the end of the half.  

And that damn Cowboys onsides kick was maddening.  what the hell were the Falcons doing on that? it's like ball spinning mesmerized them or something. jump on the freaking ball you idiots.  Falcons had a 15 point lead with 8 minutes left and lost in regulation. That is pretty damn hard to do.

Once again this division sucks so might only have to get to 9 wins to win it again.
    The decisions to throw where/when he did were awful for a supposed franchise, 5th year, QB