Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Go Birds. I'll clap for Andy before the game but once we start he's the enemy. God those years with 5 were great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... d9fahc4RjE
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,778
    Really? Nothin today? Wow.

Yeah, you're right. Don't feel good about this game either.
  • Options
    Really? Nothin today? Wow.

Yeah, you're right. Don't feel good about this game either.

What's not to feel good about? We should be able to score. Maybe we won't make as many D mistakes this week. This was a 2-14 team last year. Nothing to be scared about with the Chiefs.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I think having Andy Reid in the building will cause the Eagles to fall back into their old ways, even worse than they did this past Sunday. Can't wait for the bad play calls, bad defense and poor clock management. Oh and Vick picking himself up of the floor over and over...... :roll:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think having Andy Reid in the building will cause the Eagles to fall back into their old ways, even worse than they did this past Sunday. Can't wait for the bad play calls, bad defense and poor clock management. Oh and Vick picking himself up of the floor over and over...... :roll:

That makes zero sense considering the Andy was the root of those problems. The Chiefs better get used to looking at the back of Shady and DeSean's jerseys.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

That makes zero sense considering the Andy was the root of those problems. The Chiefs better get used to looking at the back of Shady and DeSean's jerseys.

zero sense? makes just as much sense as anything. So far (granted its been only 2 games), they have only looked good for one half of a game and that was against a terrible team. After that it seems to me that they have been slipping back into their old bad habits.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

zero sense? makes just as much sense as anything. So far (granted its been only 2 games), they have only looked good for one half of a game and that was against a terrible team. After that it seems to me that they have been slipping back into their old bad habits.
    JK is correct.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,195
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

the basic part of me says the Chiefs aren't good enough to be a 3-0 team. No need to over analyze it. Eagles 30-17
  • Options
  • Options
    I guess if you take the O from the Chargers game and the D from last night, we could be an ok team.

The O and ST were dreadful last night. The game should've been 35-6 at the half. 5-0 on turnovers :evil:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I told you so. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Why did they try to convert 2 on that first TD? I didn't understand that. Were they just being fancy?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Got any lottery numbers? ;)
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Got any lottery numbers? ;)

I wish!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,275
    well that was disgusting. from the 2 point conversion, to the turnovers, to the awkward halftime ceremony, to alex henery sucking so far this year, to the faking of injuries, to the 3 hour drive to get to the lots in rush hour :x . i don't know. i have no voice. i need to go watch the tapes. :lol:

kudos to big red though. that crafty son of a bitch landed in a nice spot and inherited a good defense that can carry him....kinda like 14 years ago. that defense is fucking nasty.

proud of the crowd though. it was loud down there. real loud. didn't hear any boos for donovan and not many for reid either. this will be a much needed extra few days off before the slaughter in denver!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    oh...and keep vinny curry active. damn it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    well that was disgusting. from the 2 point conversion, to the turnovers, to the awkward halftime ceremony, to the 3 hour drive to get to the lots in rush hour :x . i don't know. i have no voice. i need to go watch the tapes. :lol:

kudos to big red though. that crafty son of a bitch landed in a nice spot with a good defense that can carry him....kinda like 14 years ago. that defense is fucking nasty.

proud of the crowd though. it was loud down there. real loud. didn't hear any boos for donovan and not many for reid either. this will be a much needed extra few days off before the slaughter in denver!

bad loss. a win and could have at least kept the season interesting. now 3 straight road games and it's turning into a disaster real quick again. I thought the Chiefs were just ok too. basically handed the lead and just didn't fuck up the rest of the game.

the 2 point conversion was so bad I actually chuckled out loud. I guess when you hire an innovator that's the kind of shit you get sometimes. no need for it there. want to go for two line up your fucking offense and do it.

is it possible Patrick Chung is as bad as Nate Allen? he was dreadful last night.

not sure how taking over a team that won 2 games last year is considered a good spot.

do we have the only kicker to miss 2 field goals so far?

8 straight home losses now. man that's awful.

only good part of the game was seeing McCoy come back in. man that looked scary when he 1st went down. thought he had a broken leg or ankle or something.
  • Options
    Vinny Curry had a sack and then was held, in which a penalty was called, and we don't see him again for a few series. :roll:

Even with the 2 point conversion and 4 TO's, at the time, we were one 3rd down stop from having a chance to tie. Silver linings???????

You can see why SF dumped Smith, captain check down. Did he trow a ball over 5yds down the field?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I saw a guy with a #5 jersey with McRiddance on the back. Someone would actually pay $100.00 for this?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Blasting Sirens at an Eagle tailgate can make for some funny looks from people. I recommend it.

PJhawks, if you can't recognize the talent level on that Chiefs defense, I don't know what to tell you. It's the reason they are 3-0. I'd trade defenses with them in a heart beat. They get after it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    Blasting Sirens at an Eagle tailgate can make for some funny looks from people. I recommend it.

Blasting Sirens anywhere should make for some funny looks. That song blows balls.
  • Options

PJhawks, if you can't recognize the talent level on that Chiefs defense, I don't know what to tell you. It's the reason they are 3-0. I'd trade defenses with them in a heart beat. They get after it.

never said their D wasn't talented but their defense was ranked 25th in points and 20th in yards allowed last year and they only won 2 games. so not sure how that is considered a good situation to walk into.

more individual talent Chiefs D or Eagles O?
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:

never said their D wasn't talented but their defense was ranked 25th in points and 20th in yards allowed last year and they only won 2 games. so not sure how that is considered a good situation to walk into.

more individual talent Chiefs D or Eagles O?

Actually most people consider it a good spot for him considering how trendy a pick they are to make the playoffs this year. Their offense turned it over 37 times last year so of course the defense gave up points. The '98 Eagles defense had a a good amount of talent too and they only won 3 games because the offense was awful just like the Chiefs were last year. The Birds D in 98 was 20th in scoring. It's very similiar.

And the Chiefs D has more talent than our offense right now. No doubt about it. 5-6 pro bowl caliber players back there. Birds have 2 that are playing at that kind of level right now on offense.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Blasting Sirens anywhere should make for some funny looks. That song blows balls.

i studied your face and the fear went away.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Look at the bright side the NFC east iappears to be so bad this year 8-8 might win the division, who knows maybe 7-9 ;).
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Look at the bright side the NFC east iappears to be so bad this year 8-8 might win the division, who knows maybe 7-9 ;).

correct. this division stinks, again. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    and we Play Denver next Sunday :fp:

3 AFC West games in a row? Well when we lose to Denver least it shouldn't affect our record too bad as long as we beat most of the NFC teams.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    and we Play Denver next Sunday :fp:

3 AFC West games in a row? Well when we lose to Denver least it shouldn't affect our record too bad as long as we beat most of the NFC teams.

other than the broncos and packers games, they should at least have a shot in most of the other games. schedule isn't that bad, though it sucks being one of only 2 teams to have 3 games in a row on the road....plus this whole 3 games in 11 days. pretty tough way to start.

we knew this year was going to be rough though. gotta take our lumps...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    lukin2006 wrote:

correct. this division stinks, again. :lol:
    After two weeks, you're going to say the division stinks? Anything can happen.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful