igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,354
    i knew it
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    Who do you play?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,195
    Yea baby. bring it on Chicago. No damn fog! 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    Some of the players are telling some of the beat writers it’s a Saturday game. 

A Saturday nighter would be juuuust fantastic
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,738
    Oh, look at that. We’re the hottest team in the league at the absolute perfect time. 

All coming together...

BIRDS. 
    Unfortunately you'll be facing the best D in the league!  Going to be a fun one next weekend..
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    ^ good luck to you. The Champs aren’t done just yet though.

The coaching down the stretch has been so good. I loved the game plan today. That 12 minute drive right before the half was a thing of beauty. 

43 minutes time of possession. Defense looked great. Complete and utter domination today. Great balance in the play calling. They’re playing their best football of the year right now. I love it. Keep it up Doug. 

GO BIRDS
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    ^ good luck to you. The Champs aren’t done just yet though.

The coaching down the stretch has been so good. I loved the game plan today. That 12 minute drive right before the half was a thing of beauty. 

43 minutes time of possession. Defense looked great. Complete and utter domination today. Great balance in the play calling. They’re playing their best football of the year right now. I love it. Keep it up Doug. 

GO BIRDS
    They could have taken a knee after it was 10 zip and still won.

saturday playoff games are awesome. Hopefully that is what it ends up being. 

Gotta give Pederson and the players credit for staying with it. Could have folded after the saints game. Ghost of Andy Reid it rallying late in a season here. 
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,862
    Sunday at 4:40
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Figured it would’ve been either that or Sat night. 

7.5 dogs. Was thinking it would be 4.5...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

That spread seems awfully high to me. Get out the underdog masks
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    No qb info yet.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    By now, wentz has fully switched religions right?
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Unreal. Awesome day. Get your Ski masks. Thanks Kirk. Poor Vikings are stuck with that for 2 more years.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    The man. The myth. The legend

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,777
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,221

Grab it at 7.5, will most certainly be below 7 by the weekend
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Where is anyone seeing it at -7.5? I'm seeing -5.5
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I wish I knew how to imbed a video from twitter but Jeff Lurie playing cornhole overhand is something to be seen. Actually made it in the hole too
    It is like staring at a unicorn.

Lol, overhand?

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Where is anyone seeing it at -7.5? I'm seeing -5.5
    My buddy sent me this last night. I guess it was due to not knowing about Foles’ injury. at the time 

5.5 is still a big number. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    So, if you follow the rankings and no other upsets happen Philly would need to win at chicago, at new orleans, and at los angeles? 

If that shit happens it would be amazing.  I think that is far too tall a mountain but I also never underestimate the belief a team has in itself.  Good luck!  Sorry there is no home playoff game this season...that Falcons game last year was one of the best nights of the year.  Fucking fantastic night, even for a Niners fan.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    So, if you follow the rankings and no other upsets happen Philly would need to win at chicago, at new orleans, and at los angeles? 

If that shit happens it would be amazing.  I think that is far too tall a mountain but I also never underestimate the belief a team has in itself.  Good luck!  Sorry there is no home playoff game this season...that Falcons game last year was one of the best nights of the year.  Fucking fantastic night, even for a Niners fan.
    They're in. Foles has descended from the heavens again. It is happening. Again.

And most importantly, I can't wait until every crazy sport talk radio caller from Delco that legitimately wanted Foles over Wentz after last season to not look so crazy in another 5 weeks!
  • Options

And most importantly, I can't wait until every crazy sport talk radio caller from Delco that legitimately wanted Foles over Wentz after last season to not look so crazy in another 5 weeks!
    Ha!  My wife was calling for Foles after a few losses with Wentz.  I told her she was crazy but now she thinks she looks smart.
    I still say Wentz is your best bet...although this team is loving St Nick.
  • Options
    its happening the office GIF
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Ha!  My wife was calling for Foles after a few losses with Wentz.  I told her she was crazy but now she thinks she looks smart.
    IF (edit: WHEN) he becomes a two-time Super Bowl MVP, in back-to-back years, there's no way you cannot listen to offers on Carson Wentz. I would strap Carson to the roof of my car and drive him to the airport if that were the case.

While we're at it - everyone give me the minimum trade offer you would take provided this is how it actually (AND WILL) play out.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Options
    I like how Smallwood ran the ball yesterday. Not that they needed to but I was surprised he didn't get many 2nd half touches.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options

IF (edit: WHEN) he becomes a two-time Super Bowl MVP, in back-to-back years, there's no way you cannot listen to offers on Carson Wentz. I would strap Carson to the roof of my car and drive him to the airport if that were the case.

While we're at it - everyone give me the minimum trade offer you would take provided this is how it actually (AND WILL) play out.
    Do his tampons come in the trade too? Would make a big difference 
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Three 1st rounders, a 3rd, a starting LT and a starting d-lineman for Carson Wentz and his tampons. Not that crazy!
  • Options

Three 1st rounders, a 3rd, a starting LT and a starting d-lineman for Carson Wentz and his tampons. Not that crazy!
    Ha, not sure if that proposal is legit, but he eagles would do that even if foles goes one and done this year, right?
  • Options
    Saquon and two 1st's for Carson & a pack of Tampax. Deal?
  • Options
    Eli's 4 Leaf Clover, a 1st, two 2nds, and a wall dividing Mexico from the US for Carson and a box of kotex.