Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,770
    So I’m hearing Thursday is the parade? :smiley:
    Sounds like it. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    omfg there are some morons in the world - I would have barfed on this dude vs cheering for him.

https://youtu.be/GCAsXRCy_V4

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    Julie Ertz > Gisele 
    By like a mile. Not to mention she’s probably a million times more down to earth. 

Is anyone really still attracted to the stereotypical super model? Overly skinny, overly tan, boney, fake boobs that still aren’t very big and most of all usually not even pretty? No thanks. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,114
    congrats to Eagles Nation. Losing so many great players and just grinding away
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    edited February 2018
    Heard the celebrations in south philly were awesome. What we did in bridesburg was really cool. Heard center city was a disgrace. Just idiots who came into center city and not Philly philly folks. 
    Walked from Broad and Oregon down to City Hall and back. And don't remember any of it. City is in smiles everywhere. Absolute beautiful February day.
    Cops who loved the NFC championship celebration thought what was happening at city hall was a disgrace. Loved the rest of it, Port Richmond, South Philly, etc., but all the college kids seemed to make their way down to city hall and caused some chaos.  Apparently a light pole landed on some chick and she is in pretty bad shape. Not an exclusively Philly thing, but I'll never understand destroying a city that you are celebrating.

The celebration that I saw and experienced in Bridesburg was very very cool.  Families, kids, fireworks, drinking.  The people in center city picking up the planter, also very cool.  Small thing, but cool regardless.

Some scary shit too.  After we parked and were walking to our place we heard this car dragging something.  The back bumper was hanging on by a thread dragging behind the car.  The wife got the drivers attention and she opened the window. My wife then tried to inform her that her car was literally dragging on the ground.  The woman was so drunk she couldn't comprehend or form a sentence.  Could not speak. The wife tried to get her to pull over and offered to order/pay for an uber for her. She drove off.  Don't drink and drive, folks.

A cool night for Philly. Happy for a lot of people.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Julie Ertz > Gisele 
    No arguments here.  She's always been one of my favorites on the USWNT.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840
    Dorenbos to get a ring :clap:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Dorenbos to get a ring :clap:
    That's about as cool as it gets.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    He has easily transitioned my Barwin crush. And not to turn this thing politically, but I hope the whole fucking team doesn't show up at the White House.
  • Options
    He has easily transitioned my Barwin crush. And not to turn this thing politically, but I hope the whole fucking team doesn't show up at the White House.
    Lane Johnson will be there with an american flag onesie on.
  • Options
    Went to the local modells last night around 11:30.  It was packed like it was Black Friday.  Wanted to see what they had but nothing really caught me eye and the lines were insanely long.  Decided to try dicks today.  Same thing nothing really caught me eye.  Wanted to get the shirt that the players were wearing cause I thought it looked good.  Neither store had them, so I just ordered it online. 
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    I'm getting a hoodie - and apparently it's $70. They'll bend me over and I'll say, " Here's my money - please, sir, may I have another?"
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Decided to try dicks today.  
    :giggle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    dankind said:
    :lol:
    At the beginning of last soccer season, we couldn't find shin guards for our kids at the small sporting goods shop in our town, so we all piled back in the car and I said, "Looks like we'll have to go to Dick's." To which my seven-year-old daughter enthusiastically exclaimed, "Yay! I love Dick's!"

My wife and I both lost it, cracking up in the front seat. Total parenting fail.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,237
    Lane Johnson will be there with an american flag onesie on.
    Him and Long are really tight. You never know.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I'm getting a hoodie - and apparently it's $70. They'll bend me over and I'll say, " Here's my money - please, sir, may I have another?"

Did something I never do...stopped off at Dicks on the way home last night. Ended up standing in the longest line ever from about 1 till 2:30. It was fucking awful but a tit bit awesome at the same time because we were all doing eagles chants and talking about the game/parade rumors and stuff.

I'm a little tired today.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    omfg there are some morons in the world - I would have barfed on this dude vs cheering for him.

This shit makes me wonder about mankind. What went wrong.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to listening to Bill Simmons, what I am sure is a very salty, podcast on my way home today.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,992

And we wonder why the cost of healthcare keeps going up.
  • Options

Did something I never do...stopped off at Dicks on the way home last night. Ended up standing in the longest line ever from about 1 till 2:30. It was fucking awful but a tit bit awesome at the same time because we were all doing eagles chants and talking about the game/parade rumors and stuff.

what did you end up getting?   They really didn't have anything that i wanted.  Did end up ordering the one that the players were wearing online which was the main one i wanted but went in just to see what they had, nothing stood out.
    Image result for eagles super bowl shirt
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Speaking of Philly.
    I love the Philly accent.
    And a steak and cheese hoagie looks good.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    Speaking of Philly.
    I love the Philly accent.
    And a steak and cheese hoagie looks good.
    Cheesesteaks are the beeeeeest. Really wish I could find a half decent one outside of Philly. 
  • Options

what did you end up getting?   They really didn't have anything that i wanted.  Did end up ordering the one that the players were wearing online which was the main one i wanted but went in just to see what they had, nothing stood out.
    Pro tip. Add a koozie to whatever you order. It’ll be the best investment you make. Will be used regularly for years. 
  • Options

Yeah nothing really looks great to me because I much prefer the old kelly green but got a couple shirts, a bunch of pennants for my family, a flag, a traveling mug etc. Best thing probably was this hat

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Congratulations to all the eagles fans. 
    I think the old eagles teams with randall n jerome were better but hey it don't matter anymore. 
    Ya had yer day. Love to all
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Holy fuck. Super Bowl Champions. Sorry I'm a day late here, long story. Holy fuck. Congrats to all Eagles' fans alive and dead. What a game. See you Thursday. I'll be wearing the Eagles stuff. look for me.

I tried reading back since Friday night, but Juggs it's Bradley Cooper on all the Videos recently. And where did you find that hat?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer