Options

Pearl Jam vs. Ames Bros.

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited December 2012 in The Porch
hey all,

I recently ordered this book since it was only $20, but since the shipping was so much I decided to add some stickers to justify the shipping cost. I know, stickers are usually free shipping, and don't weigh very much. But I thought more items.....anyway.... I received a package in the mail today, from the club, but it was a smallish envelope. I knew the book couldn't have been that small, based on the photo of the book. I thought, maybe it's the membership renewal gift from September. So, I opened it and sure enough, just the stickers. No book.

Long story short, does anyone know if it is shipped from Ames Bros.? Or, (I have a PO Box, no home delivery) did they mail them in separate envelopes, and the woman behind the counter in my small town didn't see the other one? Or, did 10c simply forget to add it to my package?

I'd like to ask the community before I email the 10c. Usually get faster responses and maybe I can get an answer without emailing them. Thanks for any help.

BTW, I just looked up my order history and all the items were on the same ship log. And it said the items were shipped. So, maybe they were in different mailers? I don't know why, because the stickers could go in the book.
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Every order I've placed recently with stickers have arrived separate from the stickers...don't sweat, it'll be there soon ;)

(The book will ship from 10C as well, not Ames)
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Its an AWESOME book too so worth the wait. And at $20 you got a great deal 8-)
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    Its an AWESOME book too so worth the wait. And at $20 you got a great deal 8-)
    This is all true ;)
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Every order I've placed recently with stickers have arrived separate from the stickers...don't sweat, it'll be there soon ;)

(The book will ship from 10C as well, not Ames)

Thank you for the info. That is exactly what I was looking for.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    same situation for me... ordered a sticker and the book. the sticker came on tuesday, the book arrived wednesday.

hopefully you get yours today.

it's beautiful by the way :thumbup:
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    I ordered the PJ vs. Ames book a while ago... Still haven't received mine.

This same sort of thing happened to me. I ordered a CD and a tshirt from the store. I got the tshirt two or three days before I got the CD.

We'll see our books soon... fingers crossed.

I must say, though, it would be nice if the USPS tracking number PJ provided also included a tracking number as to where it is in the UPS system. Every time I check the USPS tracking number, it can't tell me where my item is because it hasn't been received by the USPS. Kinda frustrating...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)