Options

Anyone own the PJ Sessions Backspacer snowboard jacket?

pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
edited November 2012 in The Porch
If you own this jacket I was wondering your opinion on it - functionality, ipod easy to use?, warmth (i know it is rated just 4 / 10).

In general your pros and cons regarding the jacket.

Thanks,

Jim
If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    Sound is great...easy to use once you connect the iPod and all is very easy. Warmth, you'll definitely need to layer underneath. I had to email 10C to get the speakers to work correctly but they sent me an email showing me the exact steps to get it working properly and it works great now.
  • Options
    Thanks Bubba. Appreciate the response.

Jim
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Here's the original thread about the jacket... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143123
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Here's the original thread about the jacket... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143123

Thanks. I definitely have warmer winter jackets - would just wear this when I was out alone where i could listen to my ipod.....if i can get it for a lower price.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255
    A nice lightweight jacket, 'limited' edition of 500 not numbered or anything but says so on one of the tags. Has a nice liner, not a warm coat by any means. Had to return mine for another one because one of the speakers didn't work, but once you figure it out it works really well. What's really cool is the system for playing the iPod is on your left sleeve and lights up a blueish color. I usually wear an xl but got it in a large and it fits fine.

On sale here for cheap http://search.the-house.com/?keywords=Pearl+jam

Hope this helps your decision.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    SPJ wrote:
    A nice lightweight jacket, 'limited' edition of 500 not numbered or anything but says so on one of the tags. Has a nice liner, not a warm coat by any means. Had to return mine for another one because one of the speakers didn't work, but once you figure it out it works really well. What's really cool is the system for playing the iPod is on your left sleeve and lights up a blueish color. I usually wear an xl but got it in a large and it fits fine.

What a bargain! If only shipping to NZ weren't $75!
  • Options
    SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255
    bazzer wrote:
    SPJ wrote:

What a bargain! If only shipping to NZ weren't $75!

Wow! Is it always like that if you buy something from the states?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Not always, it depends on weight/shipping method etc.