Options

Three Crooked Hearts

dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
edited October 2012 in The Porch
I don't know how many peeps know about the Three Crooked Hearts ring project on Facebook but have a look and see just how great this fan base can be.
Hundreds of pounds have been donated to charities across the world, and for various causes.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Cro ... 7346978463

I recently was lucky to have the ring for a short time, I write a blog which has a lot of PJ related content - but this latest post is about this community and the ring project, just my perspective.
http://abreathandascream.blogspot.co.uk ... smile.html
2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I saw & liked your pic on fb honey. I came across the group a while ago & 'liked' & sent a message but I haven't heard from anyone.

Another cool PJ spin-off. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    I saw & liked your pic on fb honey. I came across the group a while ago & 'liked' & sent a message but I haven't heard from anyone.

I think they are trying to fulfill the list of keepers set up when the project started a couple of years ago before deciding what to do next, if to set up another list or for the ring to return to its original owner. Surprised you've not had a reply though!
    I guess my posts may make people want to receive the ring, I hadn't really thought of that but I just wanted to congratulate the people behind the initial idea and highlight the experience and funds raised. I hope they don't mind :? :?
    Hope all is well in NZ x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    dottles wrote:
    morello wrote:

I think they are trying to fulfill the list of keepers set up when the project started a couple of years ago before deciding what to do next, if to set up another list or for the ring to return to its original owner. Surprised you've not had a reply though!
    I guess my posts may make people want to receive the ring, I hadn't really thought of that but I just wanted to congratulate the people behind the initial idea and highlight the experience and funds raised. I hope they don't mind :? :?
    Hope all is well in NZ x
    All's well here luv. Spring has sprung which is fab of course. :)

Guess I'll just hope I can get on the list for the ring sometime then, long way to come down here mind you of course, but there are probably other folk down under who'd be into it too.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Wonderful! And I love your blog xxx
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    It's awesome. I just love all the love!
    Your blog entry is wonderful :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    :oops: :oops: aww thanks peeps *mwah*