Options

Incomplete Live on Two Legs vinyl set seeks a reunion

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
edited June 2012 in The Porch
Went record shopping today, and it nearly broke my heart to discover a lonely second disc of the LO2L vinyl sitting by itself in the Pearl Jam section, with its record 1 mate nowhere to be found. Logically, I rescued the wax from the shop and took it home, with one burning question in mind: what in God's name could have happened to separate this disc from the rest of the set?

I know it's a longshot...but if anybody has an incomplete LO2L set out there, I may have your missing record. It's in its original sleeve and looks to be in pretty good condition. It would love to be reunited with its family.

And an ever bigger longshot...if anybody has a solitary record 1 out there that you're looking to sell or trade, I'd be interested in trying to piece together a complete album and giving this sob story a happy ending.
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I think you mean Lost Dogs
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

Why would you think that?

I mean Live on Two Legs.

Edit: I see, LO2L only has two records. The guy behind the counter told me three. Thanks for the heads-up.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

I mean Live on Two Legs.

Edit: I see, LO2L only has two records. The guy behind the counter told me three. Thanks for the heads-up.

Dr. Delight probably meant you should post this on the lost dogs forum, where trades & sales happen: viewforum.php?f=20

Good luck with your quest!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    bump to find the missing half...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    kw18 wrote:

I mean Live on Two Legs.

Dr. Delight probably meant you should post this on the lost dogs forum, where trades & sales happen: viewforum.php?f=20

Good luck with your quest!

There is a trade/sale forum? 8-)

Geez, I leave for a few months and everything is changed.

Thanks for the heads up.