Options

Getting an image to files....

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited June 2012 in The Porch
without using itunes? Is there a way? I'm trying to get the cover of all boots from 2000-2011 (all the ones I own anyway) on every single file, but it's taking forever. You can only send 15 files at a time to itunes, which sucks on it's own then I have to paste the art to the show. Thank god you can paste to a whole show at once. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,236
    OGT92 wrote:
    without using itunes? Is there a way? I'm trying to get the cover of all boots from 2000-2011 (all the ones I own anyway) on every single file, but it's taking forever. You can only send 15 files at a time to itunes, which sucks on it's own then I have to paste the art to the show. Thank god you can paste to a whole show at once. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
    Select the songs you want..... Get info and drag the file to the artwork zone. Click ok
  • Options
    I don't quite understand. Drag file to the artwork zone? Where's that? Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,236
    OGT92 wrote:
    I don't quite understand. Drag file to the artwork zone? Where's that? Thanks for the help.
    Big square that says album artwork.
  • Options
    Sounds like you're talking about itunes, which is the way I'm doing it now. Thanks though.