Options

rarities mixes

erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
edited February 2012 in The Porch
ive always been wierd or indifferent towards lost dogs, but loved it at the same time. strange. i loved the new songs that i hadn't heard, but some of the reworking to the older songs, not so much. then i discovered anything in between , puzzles and games (which i like better than light years) and sunburn. then we got acoustic #1 and chinese. there was also some other stuff that didnt get to lost dogs. i'm still a cd,physical copy listener, so i made artwork (with the help of an extra pj20 book) and 4 different albums. the only thing that i haven'y mixed are the actual songs about x-mas & ramblings 91-93.

everything i put on the records are the original mixes of the songs released throughout their career. i also made some double singles or e.p.s, this always keeps pearl jam's music fresh for me. i've got a demo & live series as well. along with their albums & live shows, it's a pretty comprehensive collection. i'm so frickin proud of it. i remember this time of year back in 1995. i had ten, vs, the five musketeers, vitalogy & the dissident box, exept they were tapes. i photocopied the atlanta box & bootleg cd covers & recorded them onto tapes. to think that theyre working on another piece of this awesome library!!! i'm already lookin forward to the europe 2012 boots. anyway, heres how i've mixed up the rarities.i made another one of ed's appearances & demos on a mix aptly named edved. the cover is him back in 92 standing on the side of that mercedes truck with his name on the front. more on that later. special thanks to gremmie...
1.embryonic stage:
1.brother(clean) 2.hold on 3.alone 4.girl 5.wash 6.yellow ledbetter 7.acoustic #1 8.chinese 9.i've got a felling 10.dirty frank 11.breath 12.state of love and trust 13.footsteps 14.sonic reducer 15.hard to imagine 16.angel 17.brother (cussing version)
2.all encompassing trip:
1.all night 2.don't gimme no lip 3.black,red,yellow 4.deadman 5.sunburn 6.leaving here 7.olympic platinum 8.gremmie out of control 9.happy when i'm crying 10.leatherman 11.u 12.the whale song
3.silhoette:
1.anything in between 2.puzzles and games 3.sad 4.hitchhikers 5.education 6.in the moonlight 7.fatal 8.sweet lew 9.strangest tribe 10.driftin' 11.thunderclap 12.down 13.undone 14.other side
4.falling down:
1.ole' 2.the golden state 3.santa cruz 4.love reign o'er me 5.i'm still here 6.of the earth 7.falling down 8.no jeremy 9.crown of thorns 10.can't help falling in love 11.last soldier 12.gimme some truth 13.i beleive in miracles 14.reach down
i know i'm missing a couple on these, but i enjoy the shit out of them. i love the first 3 so much it hurts. i'm listening to silhouette, gettin ready to listen to a.e.t. 1 last mix & this long ass post is over
merkin ball:
1.i got id 2.long road 3.not for you 4.out of my mind 5.catholic boy. that"s the start of my split singles, but deserved an honorable mention with the rarities. i'll snap some pic & try to upload the covers. i plan on listing all the mixes & talking about my favorite shows. i love it here, because out there-nobody gives a shit about stuff like this...thanks again gremmie!
"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments