Options

merkin ball

erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
edited January 2012 in The Porch
i was in a bad place & going through a breakup with my sons mother when i first heard i got id on the radio back in the day. that song spoke to me like i couldn't believe. i got the e.p. & heard long road & got the sense that even though things sucked, i'd make it through. the first time i saw pj they opened with long road. i cried like a baby. i had just met my wife that summer & it was like hearing that brought things "full circle".
that e.p. is 1 of my favorite releases. i have it in 3 formats. cd, vinyl & cassette. this is my love letter to mirror balls companion.
"
"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HussaHussa Posts: 111
    Amen brother! Got in on cd in 96 and just got the vinyl in November.
    Sept. 4, 2005 - Calgary Saddledome
    Sept. 21, 2011 - Calgary Saddledome
    Dec. 2, 2013 - "THE BLIZZARD SHOW" -Calgary Saddledome
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    erocshifty wrote:
    i was in a bad place & going through a breakup with my sons mother when i first heard i got id on the radio back in the day. that song spoke to me like i couldn't believe. i got the e.p. & heard long road & got the sense that even though things sucked, i'd make it through. the first time i saw pj they opened with long road. i cried like a baby. i had just met my wife that summer & it was like hearing that brought things "full circle".
    that e.p. is 1 of my favorite releases. i have it in 3 formats. cd, vinyl & cassette. this is my love letter to mirror balls companion.
    "

I can identify a lot with this story. Cheers!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.