Options

SERIOUSLY????!!!!!!

ponner1usponner1us Posts: 736
edited December 2011 in The Porch
I have no interest in purchasing tickets for Europe, I just don't have the money. But I feel sorry for those who tried to purchase tix. This is seriously out of hand. Time after time after time, it is almost impossible for TC members to purchase tix during these presales. I cannot believe that the Ten Club management allows this to happen again and again, and I also cannot believe that there is not a solution. I guess CrowdSurge is not the solution the TC was looking for. Why doesn't the TC management get their sh!t together and call or contact other fan clubs to see how they run their ticket presales so easily???!!! This is just unbelievable that they cannot fix this problem. Please TC, figure out how to FIX THIS PROBLEM before the next North American tour, whenever that may be. This is pathetic.....
Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    For your reference, there are 3412 identical threads in the main area saying the exact same thing.
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    duggro wrote:
    For your reference, there are 3412 identical threads in the main area saying the exact same thing.

More the merrier!!
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,250
    duggro wrote:

Good. The more there are, the more chance there is that the TenClub might actually pay attention and realise how pissed off everyone is.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    I would imagine they are rather pissed off themselves, not revelling in the ticketing failure
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    The Ticketing discussion is in one place now. Please use the Ticketing Issues thread, thank you.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=178670
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.