Options

Looking for a really good "Indifference" video.

JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
edited November 2011 in The Porch
Maybe this is a tall order, but I'm looking for a video of "Indifference" with good sound quality where you can really hear the audience singing along.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Not big on the audience portion, but the one I just heard on the kids are twenty is incredible.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Look for MSG 2010 night one I believe.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Look for MSG 2010 night one I believe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYr6Zj9DeKc :thumbup: Not only cause I was there (1st PJ show :mrgreen: ), but it was really one hell of a breathtaking version and the crowd was super super loud and awesome on this one!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Thanks, guys. That is a really good one.

And I like the way the person shooting the video zooms out to show the audience singing along.
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Oh yeah!!!!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    P.wallP.wall Posts: 12
    That is an amazing version; the crowd response sent shivers through me. I was having a terrible week to date but that literally made me feel 32% better about life in general :)
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\