Options

Anyone in US not get their holiday single yet?

13»

Comments

• Options
    So these are still shipping? I'm OK if they're still being shipped, it's just not having any idea when I can expect it to arrive that's starting to become frustrating.
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    BF25394 wrote:
    So, for the $40 I paid this year, I have thus far received no single, no newsletter, and got shut out of PJ20 Ten Club tickets. Maybe instead of "I'm Analog," my T-shirt should say, "I paid $40 to continue my membership in the Ten Club and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ditto, and no Chance at a Vault CD... Hopefully we will get our singles in the next month or so.
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    nutbarz wrote:
    BF25394 wrote:
    So, for the $40 I paid this year, I have thus far received no single, no newsletter, and got shut out of PJ20 Ten Club tickets. Maybe instead of "I'm Analog," my T-shirt should say, "I paid $40 to continue my membership in the Ten Club and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ditto, and no Chance at a Vault CD... Hopefully we will get our singles in the next month or so.

lol yeah I feel the same way. My g/f got her 2010 single/Deep 7 over a month ago, haven't received mine yet and we live together. I've been emailing back & forth w/ 10C and was informed that they are extremely busy in the shipping dept. and I should still expect it in the "next couple weeks"...I've been told that 3 times now.

plus we're in Seattle ta boot!
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    nutbarz wrote:
    BF25394 wrote:

lol yeah I feel the same way. My g/f got her 2010 single/Deep 7 over a month ago, haven't received mine yet and we live together. I've been emailing back & forth w/ 10C and was informed that they are extremely busy in the shipping dept. and I should still expect it in the "next couple weeks"...I've been told that 3 times now.

plus we're in Seattle ta boot!

I was specifically told by 10C that they aren't shipping from 10C/Seattle headquarters. So being near Seattle (like me) doesn't make a difference. I'd just be happy to know a realistic ETA at this point... even if it was "we don't know specifically" but no later than X weeks.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Still waiting in Los Angeles.
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    still waiting too.
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    I was specifically told by 10C that they aren't shipping from 10C/Seattle headquarters. So being near Seattle (like me) doesn't make a difference. I'd just be happy to know a realistic ETA at this point... even if it was "we don't know specifically" but no later than X weeks.[/quote]

yes so was everyone who contacted 10C about it. I initially emailed them stating that mine was either stolen or lost in the mail then they informed me they're sending replacements. WHAT IS THE MILITARY?!? send in the troops who were first sent to rescue the troops who didn't get the troops, CLUSTERFUCK!!!

The point is if they ran out of 2010 single/Deep 7 and are in the process of manufacturing more from the distributor and printing more Deep 7s then they could just state that...and not put off telling us for months.
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013