Options

Can anyone remember?

frazbafrazba Posts: 601
edited September 2011 in The Porch
which TV channel in the UK (it wouldn't have been MTV!!) showed PJ MTV unplugged back in the day? I ask because I'm watching it as I type and can't remember, I taped it when it was first shown and watched it until the tape broke, I then found an audio bootleg of it (on cassette) which I very stupidly lent to an ex (for obvious reasons!) girlfriend and never saw again. Needless to say I was delighted when the deluxe, all singing, all dancing re-issue of Ten came out with a DVD of it included. Anyone out there with a better memory than mine?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    mtv at Greece
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 526
    Live in Ireland & I first saw it on MTV back around the time it was made...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    I think it must've been on Channel 4, they must have been licensed by MTV to show such things, I remember seeing it listed in the newspaper and setting the video. It doesn't really matter I suppose, I was just curious. It's still, in my opinion, one of the best live recordings of the band.
  • Options
    I live in Ireland now four symbols, whereabouts are you based? I'm in Galway.
  • Options
    I'm sure it was shown on BBC2. I remember setting the video, then nearly wearing it out as I kept rewinding 'State' as I was desperately trying to copy Mike's finger positions for the chords! Ah, pre-internet days :)
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
  • Options
    Ha, nice one Alex, there's someone out there as daft as I am!! :lol: