Options

the kindness of strangers

hostishostis Posts: 441
edited September 2011 in The Porch
a few weeks ago I commented on a thread that I loved the poster for pj20 done by Justin Hampton.

a couple of days after this comment I received an email from a 10c member who offered it to me at cost, no flipping, and would post it from the USA to the uk...

so, to Mary, thank you so so much. The poster will be at the framers asap to go with the other posters in the hallway. This is really appreciated. REALLY APPRECIATED!

:-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    Very cool... Pay it forward.
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Everything is Karma, I've help a lot of people around here and a lot of people have help me too, here people start like stranger and end up being friends, this place is filled with a lot of good Karma :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    Tboz51 wrote:
    Very cool... Pay it forward.

I certainly intend to.... I've been perusing lost dogs trying to see who I can help.... ;-)
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    I have met a lot of awesome people on here for things just like that. Sold out shows especially!! Not to hijack at all but I'm really interested in getting the night 1 Ames. :)
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    arq wrote:
    Everything is Karma, I've help a lot of people around here and a lot of people have help me too, here people start like stranger and end up being friends, this place is filled with a lot of good Karma :)
    yes, it is! I totally agree. It's like a big, long chain, and it's great to be a part of it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    arq wrote:
    yes, it is! I totally agree. It's like a big, long chain, and it's great to be a part of it. :mrgreen:

+1

"Man does not weave this web of life. He is merely a strand of it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself." - Chief Seattle

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    EmBleve wrote:
    arq wrote:

exactly. some truly amazing people around here & i'm just happy & proud to be a part of this community!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    arq wrote:

exactly. some truly amazing people around here & i'm just happy & proud to be a part of this community!

me too :shifty: I forgot to add that :oops: :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    ;)
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015