why is leno still on??

spatspat Posts: 644
edited September 2011 in The Porch
jeez people who are dvring this and went to bed are gonna be PISSED when they wake up to find leno and will arnett pretending to enjoy each other rather than pearl jam on fallon
My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Football game ran long
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Yeah I hate leno, another hour or so?? Zzzz
  • I haven't watched Leno much ever. I've seen bits an pieces over the years, but this is terrible. I don't know if it's always this bad, but his interviews are terrible. He seems completely uninterested in them, and they don't seem all that interested in return.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • I was wondering what was going on. i have it on my iPad next to my comp running so I can see real quick when the hell its on.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • never a big Leno fan myself, but his monologue always seems to be funny in my eyes when i watch, which is not very often.
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • There's going to be some pissed off PJ fans in the morning!!! :o
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    fallon show is on now :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”