Options

PJ20 UPS Shipping

nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
edited September 2011 in The Porch
So I just checked my tracking # given to me at the UPS tent at Alpine on Sunday and no info is available and my credit card has not been charged either...not sure what to think of this, hopefully it's just taking a little longer due to the holiday on Monday. Anyone else having this issue?
I'm not human...I'm Danish!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    UPS is 'closed' on the weekends and on major holidays. Takes about 24 hours for items to get updated to the website, check on your number tomorrow so it has a chance to get thru the system.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    they told us ours would ship Tuesday but have not checked tracking or anything.

was that not the best? finding an answer of what to do with your poster in the pouring rain???? And they were great people working that booth, friendly and helpful.

Brilliant.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Mine is the same - I checked the tracking # today and it says no history of the package. I was assuming because of the holiday yesterday and wasn't starting to panic...YET! :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

06/26/2011 - EV - Detroit, MI
    09/03 and 09/04/2011 PJ20 - Alpine Valley
    06/20 and 06/21/2012 - PJ - Manchester, UK
    11/13 and 11/16/2012 - EV - Houston, TX and Dallas, TX
    07/29/2013 - PJ - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

11/15/2013 - PJ - Dallas, TX
    11/16/2013 - PJ - Oklahoma City, OK
    10/03/2014 - PJ - St. Louis, MO
    10/08/2014 - PJ - Tulsa, OK
    10/12/2014 - PJ - ACL Festival, Austin, TX
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    if you got a tracking #, the stuff will start showing scans likely today (after holiday) as someone else noted, i would not freak as the bulk of shpts are prolly ground and will have p/up scans pretty shortly.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I figured it was too early to start worrying but the thought of not getting Sunday's poster would really upset me! Hopefully we'll see some activity soon.
  • Options
    territamu wrote:
    Mine is the same - I checked the tracking # today and it says no history of the package. I was assuming because of the holiday yesterday and wasn't starting to panic...YET! :)

where do you think all of the posters on e-bay came from? Hopefully not the UPS truck that was stolen out of Milwaukee in Monday
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    territamu wrote:

where do you think all of the posters on e-bay came from? Hopefully not the UPS truck that was stolen out of Milwaukee in Monday

Yeah that's not even funny....

Didn't use UPS sat, but I was told Sunday that they no longer had tubes when I bought my poster at the merch stand just inside the gates...
  • Options
    Well there we are, finally got some updates from UPS. Poster is on it's way, and all is well!