Shoeing the Shoeless at PJ20

NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
edited September 2011 in The Porch
Dear whoever broke into our car in the VIP lot on Saturday and stole my headphones, my iPhone charger, and my brand new running shoes:

Fuck. You.

Sincerely,

Me
Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Well, at least they left the car!

Also, anyone want to buy some slightly used headphones, ipod charger, or practically new running shoes?

Also, anyone want to buy some slightly used headphones, ipod charger, or practically new running shoes?

Hilarious. I actually snorted when I laughed at that.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    :thumbdown: Probably the same thief who stole posters off somebody.

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=168648
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Shouldn't it be "Unshoeing the Shoeful"?

It's sad that people have to do dumb shit like this. Get your own fuckin headphones, ipod charger, and running shoes.

I bet the guy was too fast for anybody to catch once he got those shoes on.
  • thats stupid shit to steal to bad about that, i saw once in camden nj someone breaking a car window in pj parking lot with a towel wrap around his hand, someone went to tell the cops i heard them talk, but the cops were like well we will watch this guy but we cant do anything about it until he actualy breaks the glass window of the car. eventualy he did and the cops busted him :lol: pj should of played camden instead of pj20 :lol:
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    Well, at least they left the car!

- classless response. I feel sorry for the original poster. Hopefully some good luck comes your way in the future.
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    BF89905 wrote:
    Well, at least they left the car!

- classless response. I feel sorry for the original poster. Hopefully some good luck comes your way in the future.

No, funny response! Lighten up a bit, I am sure he feels bad the guy got his stuff stolen and added some levity to the situation.

Like they could've gotten it out of the parking lot.
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.