Options

Expectations of 10c seats for PJ20

Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 792
edited August 2011 in The Porch
After looking through the thread of who is coming to the show on the board, I became curious to predict where I will be sitting..

If you go on the livenation site and add up all of the seats you can figure out how many 10clubbers will be in the 100s.. Roughly there are 1400 seats not counting the pit in the lower 3 sections. Assuming my math is right that is 700 pairs of tickets (a lot!)

The 9th and 10th rows for the lottery will be huge so a lot of high numbers will get a good shot at being close. Also, after looking at ticket sites it looks like the scalpers start selling around row S or so in the 200s.

I'm thinking 250xxx will be the cut off for the lower sections and everyone else will be rather close in the 200s

Has anyone else done something a little more precise?
Nashville '00
Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
Kitchener, London '05
Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
Chicago '07
Columbia '08
MSG x 2 '10;
PJ 20 x 2 '11
Atlanta '12
Wrigley '13
St. Louis, Memphis '14
Lexington '15
Wrigley '16
Wrigley x 2 '18
Nashville '22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    Not looking 2 good from what the manager guy said on pj radio
  • Options
    capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    My 10C number sucks, I'm just happy to be in a seat for one night wherever it is.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    being in the 200s would be an insult. You can get those tickets through ticketmaster.
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    If this was a typical show and the 10C seats weren't divided into Reserved and GA, I would expect that my seats would be in the middle to high 200s based upon past shows. I am number 254XXX and that's about where I sat in Indy last year.

Since they've pulled out half the pool for the GA seats, I guess I should be halfway closer...which would be right about where the OP figured.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    perljamperljam Posts: 49
    Alpine Valley is the worst venue for fan club seating. My # is 120### and I get terrible seats everytime. Last show the 2 people next 2 me got the seats the day of the show because they were obstructed view. Every show there I've been way left or way right. The venue keeps the great seats for season tickets. I get better seats out of state , which sucks because its so close to home,
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    From the look of the seating map on StubHub, it looks like seats in the 100s are pretty much unavailable there which is a good sign for 10C seats.
  • Options
    RC153010 wrote:
    being in the 200s would be an insult. You can get those tickets through ticketmaster.

you couldn't get the first 10 rows or so of the 200s on tm..

first few rows of 200s would be better than where i was in camden with 208xxx -- middle 200s

i agree splitting up the ga/seated will help out everyone
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    kasedoug wrote:
    From the look of the seating map on StubHub, it looks like seats in the 100s are pretty much unavailable there which is a good sign for 10C seats.

There were seats available in the 100s on sites like ticketsnow and stubhub earlier on. They went for crazy amounts of money but were gone weeks ago. Too rich for my blood!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    I was able to grab a single seat in the 200s, Row V (5th row of the section), the instant that the public sale went live back in May but that's most likely because it was 1 and on the end of a row with an odd number of seats. You are correct though, it doesn't look like the first part of the 200s was available during the public sale for the most part.
    Can it be the weekend already?
    RC153010 wrote:

first few rows of 200s would be better than where i was in camden with 208xxx -- middle 200s

• Options
    Will my 10C seat be in a 7,500 seat pavilion that is wider than deeper? Yes. Sounds pretty damn close to me. Every row I walk down to get to my actual seat will be a bonus. I'll sing the Price is Right Alpine Game song in my head as I walk down, and as long as I'm on the board, I'm a winner!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Adi TAdi T New York City Posts: 148
    RC153010 wrote:
    Not looking 2 good from what the manager guy said on pj radio

What did Tim B say on radio? Could you please elaborate?
    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • Options
    grizahamgrizaham Nashville, TN Posts: 338
    RC153010 wrote:

I got a single in sec 101 row a2 off LN a few minutes after they went onsale

10club tix gonna be a toss up..

Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• Options
    Pray that the equipment is not stacked on the sides of the stage, or else your view from 101 and 103 will be partially if not totally blocked. I've been to alpine almost every year since 2000, and was lucky enough to get section 103 row d tickets. was overjoyed. got to the seats, and could see the microphone and that was all. couldnt see any of the band, crew, etc. sucked.

otherwise, anything in the 200's is good. just pray you arent far to the left or the right in the lower sections (dependent on how they stack equipment.
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    Looking at Stub Hub. There is nothing on Saturday available in the first 29 rows. On Sunday a total of 7 tickets in the first 29 rows. I think we will all be very happy.

Remember AV, has had practically no shows this year. They are desperate for acts. I'm sure PJ had shit ton more bargaining power than AV. Our seats should be very pimp.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    Looking at Stub Hub. There is nothing on Saturday available in the first 29 rows. On Sunday a total of 7 tickets in the first 29 rows. I think we will all be very happy.

Remember AV, has had practically no shows this year. They are desperate for acts. I'm sure PJ had shit ton more bargaining power than AV. Our seats should be very pimp.

thanks for the info!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mAjLrAepmAjLrAep Posts: 72
    I won the Superglued "Biggest Fan" contest and just got my tickets in the mail....Lawn seats! I'm a bit bummed, I guess b/c I naively thought they would be special seats. I know I shouldn't complain b/c I'm SO grateful to even be going. It's just that I don't even get to go into the 10C areas or anything to see my buddies. :cry: Again, I don't want to sound like an ungrateful brat. Just thought that if the seats came from the record company that they would be a little better. :|
    ~ * ~ * 12/7/03: Long live YIELD night!! * ~ * ~

i've got scratches all over my arms....one for each day since i fell apart. i did what i had to do....if there was a reason, it was you...
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    kasedoug wrote:
    I was able to grab a single seat in the 200s, Row V (5th row of the section), the instant that the public sale went live back in May but that's most likely because it was 1 and on the end of a row with an odd number of seats. You are correct though, it doesn't look like the first part of the 200s was available during the public sale for the most part.
    Can it be the weekend already?
    RC153010 wrote:

I got 10th row on an aisle in 102 in that same pre-sale
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    You'd be surprised. I've won my fair share of tickets to shows or sporting events and they're either really good or really bad. There's no in between. I guess they figure if they can sell all the good ones, why give them away?

Was it just tickets or do you get the trip with it?
    mAjLrAep wrote:
    I won the Superglued "Biggest Fan" contest and just got my tickets in the mail....Lawn seats! I'm a bit bummed, I guess b/c I naively thought they would be special seats. I know I shouldn't complain b/c I'm SO grateful to even be going. It's just that I don't even get to go into the 10C areas or anything to see my buddies. :cry: Again, I don't want to sound like an ungrateful brat. Just thought that if the seats came from the record company that they would be a little better. :|
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'm planning on being front row center.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mAjLrAepmAjLrAep Posts: 72
    kasedoug wrote:
    You'd be surprised. I've won my fair share of tickets to shows or sporting events and they're either really good or really bad. There's no in between. I guess they figure if they can sell all the good ones, why give them away?

Was it just tickets or do you get the trip with it?
    mAjLrAep wrote:

I won the whole trip - both days on the lawn, flight for me and my brother, hotel and shuttle tix to the shows. So, I know I shouldn't complain, but I've never won anything and I guess since my family has been driving me nuts saying how I'll get to meet them, etc (I know I won't!) I thought it would be a little more, ya know?

The 10 runner ups get the entire discography AND a signed litho! I hope I can get something to take home. I sound like a brat, I know...just venting a tad.
    ~ * ~ * 12/7/03: Long live YIELD night!! * ~ * ~

i've got scratches all over my arms....one for each day since i fell apart. i did what i had to do....if there was a reason, it was you...
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    gonna be a LOT of visitors from around the world, expect your normal place to shift back 2-4 rows. My normal seats were back about that amount at MSG in 08 when a ton of people came from out of the state/country.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    With all the 10c folks gonna be there I have no expectations with 131xxx. Just gonna enjoy all the great people
  • Options
    ryanjepryanjep Posts: 126
    Thing you have to keep in mind is that everyone has only one day of 10c tix. This was probably their way of trying to cut back on the complaints of where seats were. With a huge venue and only one day of tix i think you can expect about where your seats usually are, but maybe im naive :?
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    ryanjep wrote:
    Thing you have to keep in mind is that everyone has only one day of 10c tix. This was probably their way of trying to cut back on the complaints of where seats were. With a huge venue and only one day of tix i think you can expect about where your seats usually are, but maybe im naive :?

^ I think you are pretty dead on. Also, the 10c lawn area looks small. Remember, they have to fit all of the people fronm the opposite night into that lawn area. Makes me think that seats potentially could be better than expected.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    If this was a typical show and the 10C seats weren't divided into Reserved and GA, I would expect that my seats would be in the middle to high 200s based upon past shows. I am number 254XXX and that's about where I sat in Indy last year.

Since they've pulled out half the pool for the GA seats, I guess I should be halfway closer...which would be right about where the OP figured.

My 10 Club # is 221XXX and I was about 2/3rds of the way back in the pavillian during the 2003 show. Unfortunately with the whole ticket fiasco I wasn't able to get reserved 10 club tickets for PJ20. However, my constant checking of livenation over the last few months have paid off and I was able to score decent seats on sat/sun.
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    at 175xxx I expect to be in the 200s