Options

to those going to PJ20..

hostishostis Posts: 441
edited August 2011 in The Porch
well, I really sincerely hope that you have a whale of a time and a memory of a lifetime. my wife and i will only be moping around the house, slightly green around the gills cursing timing / finances etc but above all hoping you have as good a weekend as I think it could be... I'm gonna start saving for PJ30....

much love and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hostis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJTEXASPJTEXAS Texas Posts: 222
    hostis wrote:
    well, I really sincerely hope that you have a whale of a time and a memory of a lifetime. my wife and i will only be moping around the house, slightly green around the gills cursing timing / finances etc but above all hoping you have as good a weekend as I think it could be... I'm gonna start saving for PJ30....

much love and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hostis

I will posting live streams and archive video of some of the fun including: Fun at the Brewers game(Thursday 9/1), The Wishlist Fundraiser/PartyFriday, (9/2), Some Tailgating (9/3), The Pearl Jam Museum (9/3-4), The 10Club Park (9/3-4) and more...

Check out
    http://www.giventocast.net

Peace!
    "Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Thank you for your good wishes!!! Yes save for PJ30...or maybe PJ25!!!
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon