Options

Extra room for 2-3 nights at Super 8 - Delavan

Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 792
edited August 2011 in The Porch
I booked 2 rooms Fri - Mon at the Super 8 in Delavan. I am only using one of the rooms now.

Before I call the hotel and cancel the one room and it goes to the waiting list does anyone want it? It can be shortened to 2 nights (that is what i am doing) Also, it is 2 beds.

email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmmogan@gmail.com">jmmogan@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you have an offer. Also, it comes out to be $100/night with taxes etc.
Nashville '00
Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
Kitchener, London '05
Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
Chicago '07
Columbia '08
MSG x 2 '10;
PJ 20 x 2 '11
Atlanta '12
Wrigley '13
St. Louis, Memphis '14
Lexington '15
Wrigley '16
Wrigley x 2 '18
Nashville '22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    tempting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    how far is this from the venue??
    I booked 2 rooms Fri - Mon at the Super 8 in Delavan. I am only using one of the rooms now.

Before I call the hotel and cancel the one room and it goes to the waiting list does anyone want it? It can be shortened to 2 nights (that is what i am doing) Also, it is 2 beds.

email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmmogan@gmail.com">jmmogan@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you have an offer. Also, it comes out to be $100/night with taxes etc.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    i think 20 min according to google.. i think every room will be occupied by PJ fans.. see the official Delavan Super 8 thread
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    how far is this from the venue??

]
    thats not the issue..is with who u gonna be at next room.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i think every room will be occupied by PJ fans.. see the official Delavan Super 8 thread
    yes..all 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    what do you mean by "offer"?
  • Options
    honestly -- i have no idea what the demand is. i was thinking if i got 10 emails today i would take the best offer.. not meaning extra money but if someone was sharing rides or had a shuttle that would be ideal

at this point, i can release it back to the hotel and you never know a businessman from North Dakota could get stuck in this hotel nxt weekend and would never be the same. I just want to make sure it goes to someone going to PJ20
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14