This is pretty cool, to me

Cool Face RyanCool Face Ryan Posts: 1,254
edited August 2011 in The Porch
The PJ20 tracklisting has Better Man from MSG 2 2010, my first PJ concert, on it. I think thats awesome. I have been to several concerts before that one, and a few since, and never have I EVER been in a building or room that shook that much or was that loud after the first chorus. The cheering and yelling, which I believe made Ed emotional, was so loud I honestly couldnt believe it. And for it to be chosen on that soundtrack I think is pretty cool

Any one else here at a show that a song on the soundtrack is from?
MSG II 5/21/10
Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
*formerly manutd3581
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    I was at MSG2 last year. After the concert seeing the footage was very neat. Couldn't see well at the concert. If you pay very very very very very very close attention you can hear me though.
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Agree on all counts about what you said about MSG2!! When I saw that on the soundtrack list I too thought it was pretty cool! That was definitely an incredibly special show. Was so amazing for me to have my first 2 PJ shows be MSG1 & 2. I've never experienced a crowd so loud in my life and that Betterman was just so powerful and emotional and beautiful, it's hard to really put it all into adequate words!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Rearviewmirror from Los Angeles 10/1/09 and even better, I should be receiving that poster from the scavenger hunt!