Options

PJ20- can you hang in GA with RS ticket?

megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
edited June 2011 in The Porch
I'm only curious because all of my friends are in the lawn and only 2 of us have seats for one night. I'd like to be able to hang with them in GA until PJ starts.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    megatron wrote:
    I'm only curious because all of my friends are in the lawn and only 2 of us have seats for one night. I'd like to be able to hang with them in GA until PJ starts.

I would imagine so. I have a feeling there will be a mass exodus from the lawn area when it's PJ's turn to bat.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    The answer from Tim on the radio was No. Unless you have 10C GA tickets for that night, you will not be allowed into the 10C GA lawn area. However, there is a big lawn and you could hang with them anywhere else.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    megatron wrote:

BY the way, if this is for Sunday, I'll trade you my 10C lawn on Sunday for your reserve. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    megatron wrote:

No, but you can certainly hang with them at the fence or outside of the 10 Club designated GA area.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    no,i would like to happen,but from the moment is for security reasons,im ok with this
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    thanks for the responses. i'm sure we'll all be able to hang one way or another.
  • Options
    megatron wrote:

BY the way, if this is for Sunday, I'll trade you my 10C lawn on Sunday for your reserve. ;)

mines for saturday 425xxx. and it seems sunday i'm going to sit with a friend who's number is in the 34xxx range. now i'm really excited.
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    The word i got from 10c is that each package comes with four tickets and two braclets.

How will they determine what day your lawn seat is for, unless they check each ticket and wristband combo when going into the lawn area?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    The word i got from 10c is that each package comes with four tickets and two braclets.

How will they determine what day your lawn seat is for, unless they check each ticket and wristband combo when going into the lawn area?

everyone got an email saying which day you'll have a seat :)
  • Options
    I realize that.... If you get 2 res and 2 lawn seats and two wristbands how will they determine if you get into the 10c lawn area. They would have to check your ticket and wristband together, which presents alot of opportunity to game the system..

megatron wrote:

"thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I realize that.... If you get 2 res and 2 lawn seats and two wristbands how will they determine if you get into the 10c lawn area. They would have to check your ticket and wristband together, which presents alot of opportunity to game the system..

megatron wrote:

Colour-coded wristbands is the obvious guess. They wouldn't really need to look at the ticket, just what's on your wrist.

I'm not gonna 'game' the system, but I am inclined to bust out my 20-odd PJ wristbands from over the years and stick 'em back together all across my arms :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    So you think the wristband will either be the saturday or sunday color and yuo only get in on the day corresponding to your color and the other 10c area is for both colors both days...? interesting.

megatron wrote:

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    So you think the wristband will either be the saturday or sunday color and yuo only get in on the day corresponding to your color and the other 10c area is for both colors both days...? interesting.
    ]
    color will says what day you have lawn..all members have 10c tix for the weekend,no matter what type will have access to all 10c area..only the people that will not have the right color of the day will not have access to the 10c lawn area cos of safety,for not be crowded the area..even Alpine music theather on their lawn tix have printed row and number ,even its standing area cos they want to control oversale and all be safe and people have their space
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    yea the color thing makes sense good call. can't wait. i'm getting excited people
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158

No.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options

No.

yea this was already answered thanks