Ok so let me get this straight about the entry privileges...

FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 972
edited May 2011 in The Porch
Sorry if there's already a thread on this....but once we enter Alpine Valley, we CAN'T go back to our cars/campgrounds? Or are the parking lots considered part of the "entrance".....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The AkkusThe Akkus Posts: 1,093
    The way I understand it is, once you go through the gates, you are in for good. No re-entry if you go back to your car.
    1998 - Noblesville * Knoxville
    2000 - Noblesville * Cincinnati * Columbus
    2003 - Lexington * East Troy * Noblesville* Columbus
    2006 - Cincinnati
    2008 - NYC night 1 * NYC night 2
    2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    2010 - Columbus * Noblesville * Cleveland
    2011 - East Troy night 1 * East Troy night 2
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - Greenville * Lexington
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 972
    The Akkus wrote:
    The way I understand it is, once you go through the gates, you are in for good. No re-entry if you go back to your car.

right I got that part - but I don't get what defines "Gates". Is it in the traditional concert sense, e.g. SEPARATE from parking/camping, or are we allowed to move freely between our seats and our cars?
  • The AkkusThe Akkus Posts: 1,093
    I went to Alpine Valley in 2003. The gates to the venue were considered separate from the parking area. The also had the no re-entry rule then, and we were not allowed to leave the venue to venture back out to the car.
    1998 - Noblesville * Knoxville
    2000 - Noblesville * Cincinnati * Columbus
    2003 - Lexington * East Troy * Noblesville* Columbus
    2006 - Cincinnati
    2008 - NYC night 1 * NYC night 2
    2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    2010 - Columbus * Noblesville * Cleveland
    2011 - East Troy night 1 * East Troy night 2
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - Greenville * Lexington
  • JiggsJiggs Posts: 94
    This should be accurate. There is a separate parking lot, camping, etc area, and then there is the concert area. Once you enter the "concert area", you are in. You can do whatever you want until then.

The Akkus wrote:
    I went to Alpine Valley in 2003. The gates to the venue were considered separate from the parking area. The also had the no re-entry rule then, and we were not allowed to leave the venue to venture back out to the car.
    Coffee in the Morning, Beer at Night