How likely is Soundgarden @ PJ20?

BTMBTM Posts: 58
edited May 2011 in The Porch
I keep seeing and hearing reference to Soundgarden at PJ20. Is this just speculation, or has something more credible been put out there. It certainly doesn't seem too far fetched, but I wonder how taxing that would be for one Mr. Matt Cameron. I'm not a drummer, so I can't speak from experience, but the way he plays seems exhausting. Is it realistic to think that he could open with Soundgarden and then play a full PJ set?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    How likely is PJ20 to take place?
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    BTM wrote:
    I keep seeing and hearing reference to Soundgarden at PJ20. Is this just speculation, or has something more credible been put out there. It certainly doesn't seem too far fetched, but I wonder how taxing that would be for one Mr. Matt Cameron. I'm not a drummer, so I can't speak from experience, but the way he plays seems exhausting. Is it realistic to think that he could open with Soundgarden and then play a full PJ set?
    If PJ20 is like Pearl Jam's "Last Waltz" equivalent as has been suggested, then I'd just expect Soundgarden's members to jam on-stage with Pearl Jam for a few songs, in which case you wouldn't have two drummers anyways. It'd be very cool to watch Matt move from Behind The Wheel to Even Flow and essentially switch bands. :o
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1