Options

Cameron Crowe's "PJ20" Documents Band's Good Times, Bad Time

MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 750
edited May 2011 in The Porch
http://www.ifc.com/news/2011/05/cameron ... uments.php

"In our wildest imagination, we never even thought we'd last this long," Pearl Jam bassist Jeff Ament told Rolling Stone earlier this year while discussing the band's 20 year long career. Band pal, director Cameron Crowe will be releasing a documentary to celebrate it that doesn't spare the pain, or the terrible 90's hair styles.

"I just saw a rough cut," Ament said. "It was so fucking weird seeing footage of stuff I didn't know anybody was taping at the time. The whole movie is Cameron's love letter to us -- but it's equal parts complimentary and really painful. It shows our growing pains and some real bad times, including Roskilde [the 2000 Danish festival where nine fans were trampled to death during the band's set]. It was just really hard to watch."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    is that the name? Good Times, Bad Times?
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

Nice find..but I hope its not the title..isn't that a song from another band..Led Zeppelin or something?

Its prob not the title. I love all the Jeff going on in these articles.

Moon Turltle..I LOVE the other post you put up here too..absolutely hilarious!! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    the title is Pearl Jam Twenty
  • Options
    PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    StillHere wrote:

Nice find..but I hope its not the title..isn't that a song from another band..Led Zeppelin or something?

Its prob not the title. I love all the Jeff going on in these articles.

Moon Turltle..I LOVE the other post you put up here too..absolutely hilarious!! :lol:

yeah Led Zeppelin song :D
    That's what was going through my head when I saw it, Hope it isn't too I liked Pearl Jam Twenty better
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Mcam55 wrote:
    the title is Pearl Jam Twenty

hahahaaaa we knew that already right? its so funny that we (read "I") get so flustered over every little piece of news that we (OK> I) can't remember a damned thing! :lol::lol:

see that's what happens when there is absolutely nothing new on the refresh for such a long while :roll:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~