Options

Either there'e a REALLY good Madrid 2007 audience bootleg or

My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
edited April 2011 in The Porch
...they just played an official bootleg quality "Black" from that show. :shock: And damn that was a great version! Anyone else catch that? Sounded amazing...

**Nevermind... just realized it's an FM broadcast. Still a great version though.**
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    i'm sure the 2007 shows were released on official boots were they not?

i thought every tour since 2000 had been released.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options

All but 2007 :( Actually just figured out this was an FM broadcast. That's why it sounds so good. Listening on pearljambootlegs.org right now.
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    My3rdEye wrote:

All but 2007 :( Actually just figured out this was an FM broadcast. That's why it sounds so good. Listening on pearljambootlegs.org right now.

oh ok. ha, goes to show just how much i know.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    solace23solace23 Posts: 704
    I was front row mike side for this show. Crowd was extremely loud. Pretty sure pearl jam hadn't played there for 15 years
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    what could it been ,what could it been,we never be you could been here,i could been there,i wanna be here,Fuck you in there,im with my friends,what could it been,what could it been, no nonger care,i no longer care,its alright,,its alright..and i sing tururutu tururu

the best Black tag ever... 4 years i post for that version so many times...great to see more to dig in..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCv2tYTMb14
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    what could it been ,what could it been,we never be you could been here,i could been there,i wanna be here,Fuck you in there,im with my friends,what could it been,what could it been, no nonger care,i no longer care,its alright,,its alright..and i sing tururutu tururu

the best Black tag ever... 4 years i post for that version so many times...great to see more to dig in..

I must have missed your posts my friend... truly wish I hadn't :) Can't believe it's taken me 4 years to discover this gem! You're right about the tag. Amazing!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    My3rdEye wrote:

I must have missed your posts my friend... truly wish I hadn't :) Can't believe it's taken me 4 years to discover this gem! You're right about the tag. Amazing!
    it was my first request to Rob when pj radio starts...Black Madrid 07 :) every time i listen it...its so special..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    That is a really awesome version, never heard this one before, thanks all :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2