Options

Live on Ten Legs NZ Pre-order bonus!

bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
edited February 2011 in The Porch
Apparently pre-ordering LOXL from Universal Music NZ entered me in the draw for a Pearl Jam screen print. I got this email today:

"Dear bazzer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Pearl Jam ‘Live On Ten Legs’ deluxe pack. We’re very happy to let you know that you’ve won 2 exclusive Peal Jam prints!!!!

These will be sent out to your address:
[address redacted]

We hope you like them!

Kind regards,
Universal Music NZ"

Awesome! I wonder what they are? PJ20 somethings? Will it/they actually be screen printed, I wonder? Should arrive by courier next week!

This has made me excited enough to order Vs/Vitalogy box set now! ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,719
    Congrats! :)
  • Options
    I thought there'd be more interest to be honest. Given that they've described them as "exclusive" and "screen print", I can't think what they will be. They guy said "we are getting a screen print to give away" so I guess it got sent to them (from PJ? Universal UK?), so it's probably something official rather than a budget promo piece (at least that's what I hope!).
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,719
    What Records had a contest too & gave away prints & promo CD's. http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/live/landi ... ing171.asp

"Don't despair if you haven't won.....I'm trying to get some more to give away..."

Hopefully there's more & a CDN wins a print. :angel:
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Awesome!! Please post pics when you receive them.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    jecica wrote:

+1 :shock:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    What Records had a contest too & gave away prints & promo CD's. http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/live/landi ... ing171.asp

"Don't despair if you haven't won.....I'm trying to get some more to give away..."

Hopefully there's more & a CDN wins a print. :angel:
    Do we know anyone that won a print?
    jecica wrote:
    For sure, I'll just post a link to my eBay auction for the photos! ;)
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Contracts on the win - hope they r cool prints...
    Have u actually received the box set yet??
    Still waiting in Oz :(
    Think I'll have the Xmas single b4 LOXL which apparently was sent 5 weeks ago!!!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    Whatt had 3 prints i think or three sets, not sur but there were three winners, I myself did not win any prints :( but did win a Promotional CD
    :o :shock: :D

Still no LOXL from 10C in Western Oz, but the Whatt box did arrive a while back, and it was nice of 10C to send out digital copies.
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    redraw wrote:
    Contracts on the win - hope they r cool prints...
    Have u actually received the box set yet??
    Still waiting in Oz :(
    Think I'll have the Xmas single b4 LOXL which apparently was sent 5 weeks ago!!!!!
    I sure did, but it came direct from Universal NZ, not from the guys in the UK.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    Theserialthrilla won one from what records.

If you ask him I'm sure he would send a picture over....

Congrats bazzer
  • Options
    Turned out a bit disappointing. They are just large scale digital replicas of a couple of the posters from the boxset. I got San Diego and Berlin. I wonder if it's the same as what theserialthrilla got?

I hope there weren't other cooler ones (and actual screen prints) that went elsewhere...

Funny thing also is that they sent them flat! :)

P.S. I guess I must be a bit spoilt, if something cool like this ends up disappointing me. I guess some people would be stoked...
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    bazzer wrote:
    Turned out a bit disappointing. They are just large scale digital replicas of a couple of the posters from the boxset. I got San Diego and Berlin. I wonder if it's the same as what theserialthrilla got?

I hope there weren't other cooler ones (and actual screen prints) that went elsewhere...

P.S. I guess I must be a bit spoilt, if something cool like this ends up disappointing me. I guess some people would be stoked...

Its still the coolest poster from 2010 IMO is the berlin
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    bazzer wrote:

I expected it'd be what you got. I was on the HMV Pure UK website the other week and they had the 4 posters from the boxset in large-scale as 'exclusive prints'. I'm assuming these are what What Records had as well.

Still pretty cool
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/