Options

I'm drunk

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    Jo wrote:
    PJ88 wrote:
    Got back from the doctor's office for one thing earlier today and learned I may have a problem with my brain that requires surgery. Fuckin' drinking and I am hammered like no one's business! Reyka vodka and O.J. rules!

I sort of think your spelling is farrrrr too good to be drunk! Therefore, I say your a fraudulant Drunk. As for brain surgery you need to take that seriousely.
    Yours sincerely
    Jo.

HA! Spell check on a mac laptop does wonders. Gives one the ability to type/spell much better. Now that I have come back to reality, I have an appointment/exam on Monday. Hope all goes well.
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    I'm drunk too . . . and listening to TEN from start to finish for the first time in YEARS!

Lovin' it.

And I'm losing at online poker at the moment too. Drinking and poker don't mix.
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    McNairnMcNairn Posts: 284
    Drunk was when I has listened to that cornice!
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    I tried to get drunk tonight but my wife and her sisters are all light weights and are already done and ready for bed. I guess I'll keep blasting my Girl Talk album and drink alone.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    I worked a double shift only to find my roomate was banging the chick ive cared about......ohhhh Backspacer howow i love you

This made me laugh out loud, but it was followed by crushing guilt in case it was true. Therefore I will make another drink and wish this person well. Trust me, you didn't need her. And the wanting goes out with the tide..
  • Options
    I am quitting drinking. I've had enough. Doesn't make me happy and doesn't solve my problems...only adds to my problems, actually.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    PJ88 wrote:
    Jo wrote:
    PJ88 wrote:
    Got back from the doctor's office for one thing earlier today and learned I may have a problem with my brain that requires surgery. Fuckin' drinking and I am hammered like no one's business! Reyka vodka and O.J. rules!

I sort of think your spelling is farrrrr too good to be drunk! Therefore, I say your a fraudulant Drunk. As for brain surgery you need to take that seriousely.
    Yours sincerely
    Jo.

HA! Spell check on a mac laptop does wonders. Gives one the ability to type/spell much better. Now that I have come back to reality, I have an appointment/exam on Monday. Hope all goes well.

you no like chris hanson :( :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg