Options

Comfirmation: Deluxe Boxed Set thru 10C only?

ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
edited February 2011 in The Porch
I just wanted to confirm with you good folks..

the Super Deluxe Boxed set of Vs/Vitalogy is ONLY available through Ten Club?

Is this just as pre-sale or literally the only place you will be able to get it when it comes out?

Cheers

Parksy
Toronto 2000
Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
Boston I&II 2004
Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
Toronto I&II 2011
Buffalo 2013
Toronto I&II 2016
10C: 220xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    It would be nice to know. We will probably have to wait until next week to have an official answer. US and Canadian orders from Ten Club's Goods store and international from http://www.pearljam.com/vs-vitalogy and choose international. (Everyone probably knew that). It sure would be nice if it would be available in retail stores worldwide as well as online worldwide. This exclusivity doesn't serve the fans. As the international price is way too high they should sell it internationally from the Ten Club as well. And if they wrote the value of the package to say $50 it would help many European citizens who wouldn't have to pay VAT. They just can't understand what's best for their fans...
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    jmk wrote:
    It would be nice to know. We will probably have to wait until next week to have an official answer. US and Canadian orders from Ten Club's Goods store and international from http://www.pearljam.com/vs-vitalogy and choose international. (Everyone probably knew that). It sure would be nice if it would be available in retail stores worldwide as well as online worldwide. This exclusivity doesn't serve the fans. As the international price is way too high they should sell it internationally from the Ten Club as well. And if they wrote the value of the package to say $50 it would help many European citizens who wouldn't have to pay VAT. They just can't understand what's best for their fans...

Yeah that makes sense. And I don't understand why this would be different than the Ten Super Deluxe Box...
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    I bet I will be able to pick one up at Easy Street
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    http://www.pearljam.com/news/vs-and-vitalogy-20th-anniversary-editions

"3. Limited Edition Collector's Boxed Set (5 LPs, 3 CDs, 1 Cassette, Digital Download, Composition Notebook, Memorabilia-filled Envelope)

Vs. and Vitalogy will be available together in a limited edition collector's boxed set that includes 59 unique Pearl Jam performances on three CDs, five LPs and one cassette in addition to a number of guest artist performances. The Limited Edition Boxed set is only available for sale at pearljam.com."

Does this mean other stores/websites will be reselling ones they buy from pearljam.com? or does it mean right now it is only available for pre-order through pearljam.com? I guess we will just have to wait and see....