Options

Ten Super Deluxe Edition

PushinPaintPushinPaint Posts: 431
edited February 2011 in The Porch
Never got around to getting the Ten Box Set. Anyone know the best spot to get a new one? Or any of you guys have one for sale? I figured they might have some left in the goods section, but no luck. The best I have found is Amazon for $145, but I can't even remember the original sale price. Thanks in advance!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Original price was $140.00.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    Thanks for reminding me of the cost. Maybe someone will know where I can get one at a decent rate
  • Options
    I also had the same question and also only saw it on Amazon...
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Check ebay. I don't know what they are going for now, but a year ago you could get one for $100 (or less if I remember). Otherwise, Amazon is a decent deal since Ten Club was $140
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure they went for 150 originally but i think it was about six months ago where HMV in canada was selling them for 50 bucks and were numbered for some reason. doubtful you could find them now though.
    08-09-2009 Calgary
    09-21-2011 Calgary
    09-23-2011 Edmonton
    12-02-2013 Calgary
    456xxx
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,278
    You can get it from JB HiFi in Australia for the princely sum of... $424 :shock:

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/ten-super-deluxe-edition/416195

Seeing as that translates to $428 US I guess you don't want me to pick one up for you?...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    goldrush wrote:
    You can get it from JB HiFi in Australia for the princely sum of... $424 :shock:

Seeing as that translates to $428 US I guess you don't want me to pick one up for you?...

thats some b.s.!! we get so shafted here with pricing....i've got a jb hifi close to me and they've had one since it was first released and it got dropped to the bargain price of $410 about 2 months ago.... I managed to pick one up off their online store when it got dropped to $214 for a day or two..I didnt really want to wait though so I went instore and asked if I could have it for online price and the guy just kinda laughed it off....so I told him they wont ever sell it at that price....I love being right :lol::lol:
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,278
    joely_91 wrote:
    goldrush wrote:

thats some b.s.!! we get so shafted here with pricing....i've got a jb hifi close to me and they've had one since it was first released and it got dropped to the bargain price of $410 about 2 months ago.... I managed to pick one up off their online store when it got dropped to $214 for a day or two..I didnt really want to wait though so I went instore and asked if I could have it for online price and the guy just kinda laughed it off....so I told him they wont ever sell it at that price....I love being right :lol::lol:
    The JB store near me (Sydney) has got one behind the counter with a big star-shaped price sticker on it like $424 is supposed to be a good thing! :lol:

I swear it hasn't moved from that shelf since the day they got it in.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    I paid $250 + tax for it up here in Can-uh-duh. :cry:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    You can get it brand new and sealed on Amazon for $145.49 right now

http://www.amazon.com/Collectors-1DVD-4 ... 945&sr=8-1

I paid $120 about a year ago for it... I bought it on ebay, and Amazon sent it to me....the seller contracted thru Amazon or something.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    PacMan7267 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure they went for 150 originally but i think it was about six months ago where HMV in canada was selling them for 50 bucks and were numbered for some reason. doubtful you could find them now though.

yeah, i managed to pick one up at that price...last time i was in the store, they didn't seem to have anymore though..
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)