Options

** updated COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2023 / 2024. **

Comments

• Options
    Oh yeah! My best friends little brother starts point for Evansville and has 18
    Was he the pasty white dude dropping 3's?
  • Options
    Wow, down goes Kentucky to Evansville in Kentucky
    How do you lose that game?

Well. run the table and see you in the tournament I guess?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    Love seeing Kentucky lose
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    Cliffy6745 said: 
    Prettty much the exact opposite haha. KJ Riley 
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 said: 
    The lead scorer on the team.  Nice.  How the hell did he find evansville and say "I want to go to this school!" ?!?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    Wow, down goes Kentucky to Evansville in Kentucky
    How do you lose that game?

Well. run the table and see you in the tournament I guess?
    because one and done's don't care.  One and done's ain't working to win titles either. Older teams win. 
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 said: 
    The lead scorer on the team.  Nice.  How the hell did he find evansville and say "I want to go to this school!" ?!?
    He went to juco in Texas before getting recruited there, I believe.From the Bronx.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 said: 
    He went to juco in Texas before getting recruited there, I believe.From the Bronx.
    Might be the only time he sees the national TV spotlight like that.  Good for him.  Hope they do well this year.  They are on the map now.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    edited November 2019
    Love seeing Kentucky lose
    Same here.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 said: 
    Might be the only time he sees the national TV spotlight like that.  Good for him.  Hope they do well this year.  They are on the map now.
    They played duke a couple years ago and were like +35. We bet them and they lost by like 60 lol. Bet them the wrong time!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 said: 
    They played duke a couple years ago and were like +35. We bet them and they lost by like 60 lol. Bet them the wrong time!
    Someone who actually stays in school?  Good for him!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,853
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    .1 second longer taking that layup and he would be a goat...
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Purdue looks like the scariest team in the nation against top 10 teams at home and then loses and sets a record for the team with the lowest shooting percentage in the history of the Illinois basketball program (i'm assuming that is thousands of games, many against juco schools from east chicago).  They spanked Michigan State today on national tv.
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,070
    Jason P said:
    Purdue looks like the scariest team in the nation against top 10 teams at home and then loses and sets a record for the team with the lowest shooting percentage in the history of the Illinois basketball program (i'm assuming that is thousands of games, many against juco schools from east chicago).  They spanked Michigan State today on national tv.
    There are so many scatterbrained teams this year, even in the ranked teams, Duke lost to Stephen F Austin at Cameron earlier this year.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    The tournament is going to be wild this year
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I think half of Kansas' team will be suspended for quite some time.  Some dudes may be kicked out of the NCAA
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    I think half of Kansas' team will be suspended for quite some time.  Some dudes may be kicked out of the NCAA
    Yeah that was pretty wild.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    You figure some criminal charges will be issued.  Some poor lady (she looks like a Becky) got pancaked in that chaos.  And then there is this look ... 

• Options
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:
    You figure some criminal charges will be issued.  Some poor lady (she looks like a Becky) got pancaked in that chaos.  And then there is this look ... 

One dude grabbed a chair and looked like he was gonna use it.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    #22 Kansas had someone pull the chair from his hands as he was getting ready to reenact a Trail by Battle scene in GOT.  #33 Kansas is the complete lunatic that is running around stomping on people.  
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    As a KU alum, I'm pissed by this.  No excuse for what DeSousa did, first stepping over DeJuan Gordon and then all of the players involved (McCormick, Garrett) in a fracas that pushed into the handicapped fan section of the court.  Disgusting.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    Wow,  What the fuck is wrong with DeSousa???  He'll be lucky to ever play for Kansas again.  If Self had any balls, he'd throw him off the team immediately.  And the fact that this all happened in the handicapped section is just horrible.  
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    DeSousa suspended indefinitely while they continue to go over details.  I hope he's excused from the team when it's all said and done.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,221
    Should just suspend the entire program for at least the balance of this season.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    That KU/KS game was nuts. I didn't realize that went down in the handicapped section. I wouldn't be surprised if they get banned from the tournament, but Kansas has always been a #1 contender so who knows? Syracuse got a ban not that long ago.

UVA with the big win last night- Duke looked good against Pitt - UNC finally broke the slump, lol. The ACC is heating up! 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    That KU/KS game was nuts. I didn't realize that went down in the handicapped section. I wouldn't be surprised if they get banned from the tournament, but Kansas has always been a #1 contender so who knows? Syracuse got a ban not that long ago.

UVA with the big win last night- Duke looked good against Pitt - UNC finally broke the slump, lol. The ACC is heating up! 
    KU not getting banned. The Big12 already suspended everyone who is going to be suspended.
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170

KU not getting banned. The Big12 already suspended everyone who is going to be suspended.
    Thanks. I didn't really think they'd ban Kansas. That would've turned the tournament upside down. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014