Options

WARNINGS/BANNED

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited January 2011 in The Porch
What is contained in a warning and how many of these do you need to get before you are banned...oh and can one get banned for life and still be a member of 10 club? can you bypass warnings and become banned? what causes a ban?

forgive me if this has been covered ...just curious.....

I may want to start a riot someday... :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    actually
    i would like to know the answers
    myself
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    you can't get banned. your account can get banned, but you can start a new one (at least that was the case a few years ago). also, your account can get banned without warning. my old account never got one : )
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    you can't get banned. your account can get banned, but you can start a new one (at least that was the case a few years ago). also, your account can get banned without warning. my old account never got one : )
    If you get banned, you can't start a new account in the new system- trust me. I got banned for life and begged and pleaded and luckily Kat let me back in.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    What is contained in a warning - an explanation of why you have been warned and a time limit for how long the warning will last
    how many of these do you need to get before you are banned - not sure...depends on ones infraction
    oh and can one get banned for life and still be a member of 10 club? yes
    can you bypass warnings and become banned? yes
    what causes a ban? breaking the posting guidelines and/or whatever pisses off the mods
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    What is contained in a warning - an explanation of why you have been warned and a time limit for how long the warning will last
    how many of these do you need to get before you are banned - not sure...depends on ones infraction
    what causes a ban? breaking the posting guidelines and/or whatever pisses off the mods
    very thorough...thank you...would you know this from experience :think: :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    very thorough...thank you...would you know this from experience :think: :lol:

nope...was warned once though
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    norm wrote:

that last statement seems to have grayed over the past week
    between actual guidelines and moody mods
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    chickweed wrote:
    norm wrote:

that last statement seems to have grayed over the past week
    between actual guidelines and moody mods

it's always been this way...it's was more prominent on the old board
  • Options
    what can you get banned for? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    those bold boys,and there beautiful boats
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    If you get banned, you can't start a new account in the new system- trust me. I got banned for life and begged and pleaded and luckily Kat let me back in.
    oh my...I missed this....what oh what did you do????? and does begging work for everyone or did you have to offer up your first born or something....i jest...i jest... :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    why now u dont warning??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    why now u dont warning??
    this will be my new shirt
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i have been warned a few times and banned a few times ....

it all depends on the mood the mod is in and what you did ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    You may want to talk to Petrocs. Poor Mikey still never recovered from his 1 week time out during the Philly Spectrum Fund-raiser thread...."Admire me, Admire my home, Admire my son, Free the Petrocs 1!!!" :lol:
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    All one needs to do is PM us about a problem. Discussing someone else's forum problems is gossip and not ok. Porch is about Pearl Jam so let's find an interesting Pearl Jam music topic to discuss please. This is all in the Posting Guidelines. Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.