Options

PJ Dances

MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 750
edited November 2010 in The Porch
Woke up this morning played pj and automatically did the eddie dance

:)

turns out I've done the dance at the baby program I work in and now a few babies have their own baby version of the eddie dance

made me happy that's all

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    You raised them up well....the start of becoming fan is made.... ;)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    which eddie dance was it?

Good for you. My grandkids are all eddie fans...problem is they sometimes confuse russell crowe with eddie! lol!

I know of a couple of Eddie dances and I have my fav but which is your fav eddie dance? the reeling arms or the hands at the sides with the pogo? Or a mixture of both? hehheheeeee 8-)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    It is a mix of salsa and the twist -- saw it a few times at Albany in 5/2006

Love it!

So now I play pj lullabies for them!!!
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    my grandbabies all love Eddie too, and my 3/1/2 yo grandson has perfected the "Eddie eyes" and its so damned cute and awesome! you know the rolling and looking upward while blinking really fast and that awkward smile...he's got it down perfectly...at age 3! Now there's a true fan for life. I have to get a video of that for you guys...you just won't believe it!

They do yes, sometimes confuse photos of Russell Crowe and Ed and sometimes even the Dude..LOL! But NEVER EVER do they mix up the voice...never. makes me proud!

As far as the dance, they have their own versions, but my fav Ed dance is the combo that starts out with the head lowered pogo, progresses to the backing up while arm reeling, and then to the fists by the side pogo with the sideways bounce.

Personally I usually end up in a combo of twirl/pogo/zone out that I'm sure drives my neighbor showmates nuts. As a matter of fact at MSG 2 I cleared out 3 ppl to he left of me...sorry...but if you can't take it, hey, you know how the saying goes. I'm there to have fun and if the spirit moves me, well, then it moves me. LOL! No apologies forthcoming. 8-) :wave:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~