Options

Le Noise

KartsKarts Posts: 116
edited October 2010 in The Porch
A modern Uncle Neil classic. Got a surprise while watching the movie this evening. Check out what he's wearing towards the end...

5056463860_0bf12914ea.jpg

What t-shirt is that?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    he wore that shirt on the last tour a lot
  • Options
    DH62179DH62179 Posts: 312
    Great album! Finally we don't have to suffer through one of his drummers attempting to drum. I wonder if he's ever asked Jack Irons to play on anymore albums, I know he thought very highly of him. I think the idea of just electirc guitar and voclas is awesome and I can't think of anyone else doing this almost entirely for a full album.
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    i personally love jack's drumming most of all on mirrorball - i'm the ocean is just unreal. be great to see them do another album together.
  • Options
    I found the vocals and lyrics to be quite bad on the new NY album.

But, nice tshisrt.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    i really like some of the tunes on this album. given i just picked it up yesterday i musta gave it at least 4 or 5 listens, pretty good...

there are parts of this album tht sound like the backing band is NIN, or trent reznor's laptop as the backing band... pretty cool sound
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    Pearl Jam in France?

The man upstairs is...sick of this le noise, i'm through with le screaming....

:D
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    That's the first pj shirt I ever bought way back in 93! Still have it but nowadays it's like the shroud of turin!! Have saw a pic of neil wearing this shirt before, he must love it too!! By the way " le noise" is unbelivable a masterpiece in my opinion!!
  • Options
    " le noise" is unbelivable a masterpiece in my opinion!!
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    Masterpiece. This album is unbelievably good
  • Options
    i just love the earth trembling rumbling of the guitar in walk with me...

Bought the album tuesday, didnt realize at first when listening that it was just ny and electric guitar... makes the album that much cooler imho
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    i collect pj shirts its a 1993 and has a dancing lady on front with the word reject underneath and 10 line 93 with will the dancer die just a number ? its her birthday ... on the back
    tis nice old son :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCIPRF0-YjI
    first ive heard of this album very nice thanks
    peace