Options

Your opinion about Immigration.

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    brianlux said:
    the response above is twisting my words

No, it isn't. Your words weren't even used, let alone twisted. H2TM was responding to your comment concerning perceived criminality among immigrants. 
    You are also twisting my words. Are you saying there are only criminal American citizens?? There has never been a criminal from south of the border come into this country? Stop trying to focus on twisting my words to sound like I think the majority of immigrants coming into this country are criminals. But  you can bet your ass I don't want any of the drug dealing rapist gang members coming into this country no matter how small a percentage there is of them. Not one of those scumbags should be able to sneak in. Not only for the people that are already here but also for the immigrants that those low lifes try to prey on. Are the liberals able to comprehend that without twisting my words? I have a hunch not. lol

Why do you focus so much on the outliers?  You do know that every group has it's criminal element, right?  But, that really has little to do with the topic of immigration here anyway and yet you keep focusing on it.  Are your letting fear talk?  And your wording... "criminals from the south", "drug dealing rapist gang members", "scumbags".  You really set yourself up for coming across as having some serious prejudices.  You never talk about the vast majority of these people who are simply trying to flee from a terrible situation.  You express no empathy for the down-trodden.  You only talk about the outliers, those few nefarious souls (and yes there are some) but almost nothing about the vast many who are victims of injustice.  Your viewpoint is extremely narrow.  And I'm not going to claim that is because you are a "conservative" the way you categorize several of us as "liberals".  No, I suspect your viewpoint is narrow because you are fearful.  Good God, are these supposedly bad people beating down your door, raping your female family members, roaming your streets like packs of wolves and selling drugs behind your house?  Jeez, I hope not!
    I've been defending immigrants. If you can't see the problems that are causing immigrants to flee their countries, there is a real problem. They're not risking their lives and freedom for no reason other than to hang in America.  Don't brush the atrocities being commited down south and in our border towns under the carpet so we can have an open border. I'm sure the people fleeing those countries don't want that garbage following them here either. One of your posts talked about legalized drugs to combat the corruption, that would be the biggest mistake ever. Let's take a look at the "legalized" pain management clinics that popped up all over the country when Bush was in office. Now we have the mega pill popping epidemic. Let's stick to just legalizing marijuana, at least that's something that can help some people, you never hear of someone overdosing on weed and maybe if all the leaders of the world passed around the peace pipe before starting their talks more may be accomplished towards peace. lol. And no I don't smoke.  
    Who the heck said anything about an open border?

I suggest you do a little research on Portugal's decriminalization of all drugs, so you actually know how such an idea can really work well.
    Decriminalization of all drugs is a good idea.  No user should ever get a criminal record from using...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

No, it isn't. Your words weren't even used, let alone twisted. H2TM was responding to your comment concerning perceived criminality among immigrants. 
    You are also twisting my words. Are you saying there are only criminal American citizens?? There has never been a criminal from south of the border come into this country? Stop trying to focus on twisting my words to sound like I think the majority of immigrants coming into this country are criminals. But  you can bet your ass I don't want any of the drug dealing rapist gang members coming into this country no matter how small a percentage there is of them. Not one of those scumbags should be able to sneak in. Not only for the people that are already here but also for the immigrants that those low lifes try to prey on. Are the liberals able to comprehend that without twisting my words? I have a hunch not. lol

Why do you focus so much on the outliers?  You do know that every group has it's criminal element, right?  But, that really has little to do with the topic of immigration here anyway and yet you keep focusing on it.  Are your letting fear talk?  And your wording... "criminals from the south", "drug dealing rapist gang members", "scumbags".  You really set yourself up for coming across as having some serious prejudices.  You never talk about the vast majority of these people who are simply trying to flee from a terrible situation.  You express no empathy for the down-trodden.  You only talk about the outliers, those few nefarious souls (and yes there are some) but almost nothing about the vast many who are victims of injustice.  Your viewpoint is extremely narrow.  And I'm not going to claim that is because you are a "conservative" the way you categorize several of us as "liberals".  No, I suspect your viewpoint is narrow because you are fearful.  Good God, are these supposedly bad people beating down your door, raping your female family members, roaming your streets like packs of wolves and selling drugs behind your house?  Jeez, I hope not!
    I've been defending immigrants. If you can't see the problems that are causing immigrants to flee their countries, there is a real problem. They're not risking their lives and freedom for no reason other than to hang in America.  Don't brush the atrocities being commited down south and in our border towns under the carpet so we can have an open border. I'm sure the people fleeing those countries don't want that garbage following them here either. One of your posts talked about legalized drugs to combat the corruption, that would be the biggest mistake ever. Let's take a look at the "legalized" pain management clinics that popped up all over the country when Bush was in office. Now we have the mega pill popping epidemic. Let's stick to just legalizing marijuana, at least that's something that can help some people, you never hear of someone overdosing on weed and maybe if all the leaders of the world passed around the peace pipe before starting their talks more may be accomplished towards peace. lol. And no I don't smoke.  
    Whoa, first of all I'm really surprised you say I "can't see the problems that are causing immigrants to flee their countries" when I've mentioned that several times. And when have I "brushed aside the atrocities committed down south and in our border towns under thee carpet"?  I have not done that.  Those statements left me scratching my head. 

As for legalizing ALL drugs, I have held that opinion for decades.  It's not a popular opinion, it is never going to happen, but I belief it would be a very good idea.  Users are going to use, legal or not.  Plus, making drugs illegal increases crime.  Is this not a fact?  I think so.  Plus, our prisons have huge numbers of people in them that committed no crime other that shooting up some junk or smoking something or snorting something up their nose.  Instead of spending more money on prisons, I think it would make more sense to set up more rehab centers, and improve education and reduce poverty so that people would be less likely to turn to drugs.  If we spent more energy on improving the environment and promoting healthy choices, fewer people would turn to drugs. These are all reasons I stand by my belief that ALL drugs should be made legal or at the very least, decriminalized. 

As for weed, yeah, seeing Trump and Jong-un would be rather entertaining.  But the thing is, pot makes some people gooffy or even stupid so don't expect too much!
    Cheech and Chong can mediate the dispute ...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Whoa, first of all I'm really surprised you say I "can't see the problems that are causing immigrants to flee their countries" when I've mentioned that several times. And when have I "brushed aside the atrocities committed down south and in our border towns under thee carpet"?  I have not done that.  Those statements left me scratching my head. 

As for legalizing ALL drugs, I have held that opinion for decades.  It's not a popular opinion, it is never going to happen, but I belief it would be a very good idea.  Users are going to use, legal or not.  Plus, making drugs illegal increases crime.  Is this not a fact?  I think so.  Plus, our prisons have huge numbers of people in them that committed no crime other that shooting up some junk or smoking something or snorting something up their nose.  Instead of spending more money on prisons, I think it would make more sense to set up more rehab centers, and improve education and reduce poverty so that people would be less likely to turn to drugs.  If we spent more energy on improving the environment and promoting healthy choices, fewer people would turn to drugs. These are all reasons I stand by my belief that ALL drugs should be made legal or at the very least, decriminalized. 

As for weed, yeah, seeing Trump and Jong-un would be rather entertaining.  But the thing is, pot makes some people gooffy or even stupid so don't expect too much!
    That wasn't meant for you. I'm just tired of the reasons immigrants fleeing are being minimized.

For some leaders, they may already be stupid.

The rehab centers are a lot of the time short term solutions. If people have access to drugs once they get out and even sometimes when they're still in rehab it's not enough to fix the problem. Education, "just say no to drugs" education didn't stop all the kids from getting into drugs. Reduce poverty? There's plenty, plenty of wealthy drug addicts. 
    Instead of legalizing drugs, make it a mandatory life in prison for drug dealers up to the death penalty(that'll reduce the prison population) if a drug related fatality can be linked to them. They're murderers. If not immediate as in some cases,  eventually they murder people and destroy families. There are people with addictive personalities who can't do anything in moderation. Remove the drug dealers, remove the problem. Problem solved. 
    Maybe rehab centres don't work because when people  leave their rehab centre and get back in the world, and see how stupid the world has gotten ... they suddenly remember why they enjoy be high...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

People should enter the United States legally, just like in every other country. Amnesty to those is extreme circumstances. 
    Many migrants are entering Canada illegally  as well ... causing problems in Toronto.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,718
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

That wasn't meant for you. I'm just tired of the reasons immigrants fleeing are being minimized.

The rehab centers are a lot of the time short term solutions. If people have access to drugs once they get out and even sometimes when they're still in rehab it's not enough to fix the problem. Education, "just say no to drugs" education didn't stop all the kids from getting into drugs. Reduce poverty? There's plenty, plenty of wealthy drug addicts. 
    Instead of legalizing drugs, make it a mandatory life in prison for drug dealers up to the death penalty(that'll reduce the prison population) if a drug related fatality can be linked to them. They're murderers. If not immediate as in some cases,  eventually they murder people and destroy families. There are people with addictive personalities who can't do anything in moderation. Remove the drug dealers, remove the problem. Problem solved. 
    That's what Trump has proposed but it's not that easy and many believe that will not work.  This article talks about that:

Now look at this solution:  In 2001, Portugal decriminalized all drugs and their drug problems have dropped drastically.  We've talked about this on AMT before.  The positive results in Portugal are well established.  Here's some info on that:

I wouldn't be too quick to drop "easy" solutions offered by someone who doesn't understand the problem (or much of anything of importance, for that matter.) 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

That's what Trump has proposed but it's not that easy and many believe that will not work.  This article talks about that:

Now look at this solution:  In 2001, Portugal decriminalized all drugs and their drug problems have dropped drastically.  We've talked about this on AMT before.  The positive results in Portugal are well established.  Here's some info on that:

I wouldn't be too quick to drop "easy" solutions offered by someone who doesn't understand the problem (or much of anything of importance, for that matter.) 

Portugal has a population of 10 million.  

We have a population of  about 25 million illicit drug users.  That's not pot, that's hard stuff.

Decriminalizing all drugs could get really bad before they got better.  It took almost 3 generations before crack use went down but now Opioids are on a skyrocketing user rate and killing people even quicker.

Having those drugs that easy to get would be a major problem for this country.

I do think we need to offer more info on the matter and offer more rehabilitation on it rather than throw people in to prison.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

We have a population of  about 25 million illicit drug users.  That's not pot, that's hard stuff.

Decriminalizing all drugs could get really bad before they got better.  It took almost 3 generations before crack use went down but now Opioids are on a skyrocketing user rate and killing people even quicker.

I do think we need to offer more info on the matter and offer more rehabilitation on it rather than throw people in to prison.
    I don't get why population size keeps coming up in the discussion about legalizing all drugs. or really, in any discussion where people are suggesting the US try something different. 

I would like to see some hard evidence suggesting population size has any affect whatsoever on the prevalence of illicit drug use.  
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I don't get why population size keeps coming up in the discussion about legalizing all drugs. or really, in any discussion where people are suggesting the US try something different. 

I would like to see some hard evidence suggesting population size has any affect whatsoever on the prevalence of illicit drug use.  
    I'll refrain as this should be about immigration.

Thread integrity:

They are raiding towns now.  Isn't that what got sheriff Joe arrested?
  • Options

I'll refrain as this should be about immigration.

Thread integrity:

They are raiding towns now.  Isn't that what got sheriff Joe arrested?
    I forgot to add the link...
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44447701
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,718
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

That would definitely be a move in the right direction. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    my2hands said:
    We are a little more advanced than penguins & gazelles
    Yeah really, wtf are we talking about here? Humans are not slaves to instinct. Comparing ourselves to penguins and coyotes and even chimps makes no sense at all, lol. The ONLY problem humans have that leads to borders is greed. That special kind of greed that is truly exclusive to human beings.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Yeah really, wtf are we talking about here? Humans are not slaves to instinct. Comparing ourselves to penguins and coyotes and even chimps makes no sense at all, lol. The ONLY problem humans have that leads to borders is greed. That special kind of greed that is truly exclusive to human beings.

But break down that greed to its roots. Where is that greed based? I contend that it is based on preservation. We covet and guard against others to ensure our tribe's way of life (all facets) is protected.

It's a primitive way to describe it, but it's accurate- there are no other reasons to maintain borders and limit access for other humans. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    we are obviously more advanced than penguins and gazelles, but for all our advancements, we are still a territorial species. why else do we put up fences around our properties, even if we are friends with our neighbours?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    If Team Trump Treason properties did this? By the way, has ICE stopped by Mar-I-Lieo or the DC sleezebag hotel yet? Taxpayers want to know.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Soul...

I stumbled on this (I clicked a link on youtube after watching an Australian couple encounter a grizzly recently). It's a little graphic (sad and somewhat horrific), but it is super interesting and 'kind of' gets at what I was trying to express earlier about chimpanzees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQn1-mLkIHw
  • Options
    Here's the Australian couple's experience (they may have soiled themselves or they may not have):

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/its-huge-australian-couple-videotapes-close-encounter-with-grizzly-near-canmore/ar-AAzy3wG?ocid=spartanntp
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    I know of almost no one who is against immigration. Hardly anyone would debate this.
    its creating a fair system that can process immigrants that is the problem.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    we are obviously more advanced than penguins and gazelles, but for all our advancements, we are still a territorial species. why else do we put up fences around our properties, even if we are friends with our neighbours?
     Because at lot of us are paranoid, and just greedy cranky bastards. Not because we're slaves to territorial instincts. Plus, plenty of people do not do that kind of thing, proving my point. Just because we do something it doesn't mean it's because of natural instincts.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
     Because at lot of us are paranoid, and just greedy cranky bastards. Not because we're slaves to territorial instincts. Plus, plenty of people do not do that kind of thing, proving my point. Just because we do something it doesn't mean it's because of natural instincts.
    look, I'm not saying we're "slaves" to territorial instincts, I just think there's a lot of truth in that some of our instincts/behaviours of days gone by can linger. I think being territorial is one of them. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    look, I'm not saying we're "slaves" to territorial instincts, I just think there's a lot of truth in that some of our instincts/behaviours of days gone by can linger. I think being territorial is one of them. 
    Okay. I disagree. I think such "territorial" behaviours are simply non-instinctual reactions to our circumstances. Higher level human reasoning and logic drives it, not instincts. IMO.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Okay. I disagree. I think such "territorial" behaviours are simply non-instinctual reactions to our circumstances. Higher level human reasoning and logic drives it, not instincts. IMO.

Except circumstances have changed throughout the course of history, yet the behaviours have remained constant.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Except circumstances have changed throughout the course of history, yet the behaviours have remained constant.
    :confused: Yeah, the details surrounding circumstances have changed, but all of those circumstances either did or didn't give cause for people to act out such behaviours (i.e. put up fences, etc). "Territorial" behaviours are and have always been rational, reasoned, and deliberately planned reactions to external factors or lack thereof. They have not been instinctual reactions at any point in the history of modern man IMO. Obviously the real debate here is what's instinctual behaviour and what isn't. I don't think erecting fences (or buying guns, or keeping a baseball bat next to the bed, or installing security systems) is instinctual behaviour at all. Those are all high-level intellectual behaviours as far as I'm concerned. If we were actually a territorial species in the context that you guys are saying, we wouldn't be anywhere near as community-minded as we are, and we would be far more segregated.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

:confused: Yeah, the details surrounding circumstances have changed, but all of those circumstances either did or didn't give cause for people to act out such behaviours (i.e. put up fences, etc). "Territorial" behaviours are and have always been rational, reasoned, and deliberately planned reactions to external factors or lack thereof. They have not been instinctual reactions at any point in the history of modern man IMO. Obviously the real debate here is what's instinctual behaviour and what isn't. I don't think erecting fences (or buying guns, or keeping a baseball bat next to the bed, or installing security systems) is instinctual behaviour at all. Those are all high-level intellectual behaviours as far as I'm concerned. If we were actually a territorial species in the context that you guys are saying, we wouldn't be anywhere near as community-minded as we are, and we would be far more segregated.
    Well put!

Do you think it could also be a combination of both? For example, we organically decided land could be owned by individuals (territorial behaviour), we fear jealousy and the unrighteousness that would lead one to take our land (instinctive notion, using intellectual behaviour to accommodate that notion through security). 

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Well put!

Do you think it could also be a combination of both? For example, we organically decided land could be owned by individuals (territorial behaviour), we fear jealousy and the unrighteousness that would lead one to take our land (instinctive notion, using intellectual behaviour to accommodate that notion through security). 

I guess I don't feel like owning land and then defending it/protecting it is a demonstration of territorial/instinctual behaviour in the first place. Ownership is a deliberate human construct governed by an economic and government system. Once humans created such systems, instincts went right out the window in this context. I think the fact that the vast majority of Earth's human population lives in extremely dense populations, which I think shows that humans are specifically non-territorial in the instinctual sense. The instincts I think do still govern us are far less deliberate. Things like fight or flight, protecting our young, that kind of thing. But again, it all really comes down to how we're defining instinct vs. behaviour governed by rational thought.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    F**king obscene.

What the f**k man? Is he serious?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Q Anon, whether you believe or not, has said the funding of the protests is to stop the HNI division from doing its job.  Q is saying that people are getting nervous.  

Why else would you protest a child sex trafficking ring from being stopped?  Is that what it has come to?  Do these people really want child sex traffickers left alone?

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1396-watch-liberals-protest-ice-while-agents-are-on-a-child-sex-trafficking-bust/partners/44197
  • Options
    unsung said:
    Q Anon, whether you believe or not, has said the funding of the protests is to stop the HNI division from doing its job.  Q is saying that people are getting nervous.  

Why else would you protest a child sex trafficking ring from being stopped?  Is that what it has come to?  Do these people really want child sex traffickers left alone?

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1396-watch-liberals-protest-ice-while-agents-are-on-a-child-sex-trafficking-bust/partners/44197

This is stupid.

Exactly how would protestors know this was a sex trafficking raid when it looked no different than the standard 'get the brown guy out of here' raid?

People are getting nervous? What are you implying? Are you implying that 'liberals' are scared of the ICE deployments because this places their child sex trafficking operations at risk?

Holy cow man. We're losing you.
  • Options
    unsung said:

This is stupid.

Exactly how would protestors know this was a sex trafficking raid when it looked no different than the standard 'get the brown guy out of here' raid?

People are getting nervous? What are you implying? Are you implying that 'liberals' are scared of the ICE deployments because this places their child sex trafficking operations at risk?

Holy cow man. We're losing you.
    fucking comet pizza all over again. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com