Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    my2hands said:
    Nugent is 100x's worse... but that's a funny one lol

I don't mind him here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUexKY8Blew

Flame away!
    Who’s coming to take his freedom away or his cache of weapons? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
    edited April 2019
    Good.

Federal judge blocks Trump administration program forcing asylum seekers to remain in Mexico while awaiting court hearings

A federal judge in Northern California issued a preliminary injunction Monday blocking the Trump administration from requiring asylum seekers to remain in Mexico while they await an immigration court hearing, clearing the way for the plaintiffs named in the lawsuit to enter the United States.

U.S. District Judge Richard Seeborg in San Francisco ruled that the Migrant Protection Protocols program must cease by the end of the week and that migrants named in the lawsuit must be allowed into the United States to pursue asylum. The order derails a key Trump administration initiative to curb an influx of asylum-seeking families at the U.S.-Mexico border.
    This is a developing story. It will be updated.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Stephen Racist Miller is behind these efforts to still separate children from parents , it’s stunning that such individual is allowed to determine policy!
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,582
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Spare us the self-serving excuses, Kirstjen Nielsen. You were the worst

This is a great article - I hope everyone reads it.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go ahead Baffoon go back to separating children from parents hopefully you will have to answer for this at some point ! 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Serious question..... is Canada EVER going to do something to help out in this hemisphere or what?
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    my2hands said:
    Serious question..... is Canada EVER going to do something to help out in this hemisphere or what?
    What more do you want us to do? We gave this hemisphere poutine, hockey, lacrosse, showed you how to make real beer...and of course insulin and many more accomplishments.

Now if you don't mind I have to go take my pet beaver to the pond for a swim...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    my2hands said:
    What more do you want us to do? We gave this hemisphere poutine, hockey, lacrosse, showed you how to make real beer...and of course insulin and many more accomplishments.

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    4) showed US how to make beer? Get the fuck outta here. Canadian Beer sucks.
    5) Pet beavers - awesome! So jealous!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    List of Canadian inventions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

In 1927 we invented the jockstrap...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Serious answer: you're hurting my feelings. Now I'm going to defend Trudeau and all his goofiness with everything I've got- even if it makes me look like a dork. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    my2hands said:

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    1) poutine is awesone
    2) America makes the best beer on planet earth now, wtf is that silly Canadian talking about?
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    1) poutine is awesone
    2) America makes the best beer on planet earth now, wtf is that silly Canadian talking about?
    You do know Canada has a thriving craft beer industry...and the US does have the market cornered on good beer.  But you Americans have the market cornered on being arrogant and self-importance.  

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Serious answer: you're hurting my feelings. Now I'm going to defend Trudeau and all his goofiness with everything I've got- even if it makes me look like a dork. 
    I heard his approval is lower than Big Dons? Sad! lol

• Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

His approval rating will go lower after it was revealed that Trudeau gave his friends the Weston family 12 million to buy freezers to help them adjust to the carbon tax...the store in question is Loblaws...essentially Canada's Wal Mart.  Meanwhile, Trudeau offers low income earners a 100-300 tax credit.  That dude has no clue...he is trust fund baby, never earned or worked for shit in his life...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

I’m not sure about this. Meltdown is the Canadian Thread’s rolemodelsinblood. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

That being said... JT is an idiot. But he’s a far cry from McDonald. Trump is in a league by himself my friend. Take no solace in another country’s pain- it’s not even close.

I’m not sure how to vote federally next election? JT is a tool, but his opponent is a bigger tool. We’re damned either way. With nobody to vote ‘for’... I might even abstain. How do I, in good conscience, tick a box for an idiot?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    1) poutine is awesone
    You do know Canada has a thriving craft beer industry...and the US does have the market cornered on good beer.  But you Americans have the market cornered on being arrogant and self-importance.  

Actually, i find that to be a common trait among the human species no matter where they live. Ever talk to someone from Sweden? Look at your purple sock PM lol

And yes, we are awesome when it comes to beer, now. 20 years ago we sucked, but we have stepped up our game in the last 10 years. 
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

I’m not sure about this. Meltdown is the Canadian Thread’s rolemodelsinblood. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

That being said... JT is an idiot. But he’s a far cry from McDonald. Trump is in a league by himself my friend. Take no solace in another country’s pain- it’s not even close.

I’m not sure how to vote federally next election? JT is a tool, but his opponent is a bigger tool. We’re damned either way. With nobody to vote ‘for’... I might even abstain. How do I, in good conscience, tick a box for an idiot?
    Some of you love personal insults...

All those news stories are just being made up by a predominately left wing media...yup...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    my2hands said:

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    Hockey is a hell of a lot more exciting than your national sport...baseball sucks, closely followed by basketball...those sports can compete with soccer for lack of excitement...The NBA, just watch the last 2 minutes is all you need to watch.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

You sound like a lot of Americans in 2016, fucked either way lol
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

You sound like a lot of Americans in 2016, fucked either way lol
    Pretty much.

North America is rocking right now!
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    1) poutine is awesone

I’m well aware of the craft beer market. The US is dominating it currently. Don’t cry. You’ll get tears in your maple syrup.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2hands said:

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    Hockey is a hell of a lot more exciting than your national sport...baseball sucks, closely followed by basketball...those sports can compete with soccer for lack of excitement...The NBA, just watch the last 2 minutes is all you need to watch.
    Can’t argue about baseball. 

Dont fuck with basketball though, especially college!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    my2hands said:

1) poutine - yuck
    2) hockey - meh
    3) lacrosse - yuck
    Soccer isn't an American thing, and we definitely don't compete well on a world stage in that sport, although Canada sucks even harder at soccer. But I do agree with you about hockey, baseball and basketball.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    You keep proving how little you know about Canada. I don't get why you want to highlight it so often.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    It snows a lot?
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    my2hands said:
    It snows a lot?
    Go watch some Trailer Park Boys and learn a little Canadian, ha
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:
    It snows a lot?
    Not everywhere.  Not where I am at, had to shovel 4 times this winter.  But it's fucking cold and with our rocking Canadian $$$ it can cost an arm a leg to the south in the winter...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    It snows a lot?
    Not everywhere.  Not where I am at, had to shovel 4 times this winter.  But it's fucking cold and with our rocking Canadian $$$ it can cost an arm a leg to the south in the winter...
    Stay the fuck outta Malibu, Lebowski