I just want to scream...hello

Go To Fire 43Go To Fire 43 Posts: 449
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I just wanted to say hello to all the board members. I have been a lurker for many years, reading the different posts, watching the set list threads and the sharing of bootlegs enjoying it all. After seeing the St. Louis to Indy stretch of shows and meeting some great people at the pre-parties (thank you for organizing by the way), I felt it was time to be active on the board. To all of you on the east coast you are going to have a great time the boys are in great form.
So thank you for the many years of entertainment and I look forward to talking to all of you a lot more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I just wanted to say hello to all the board members. I have been a lurker for many years, reading the different posts, watching the set list threads and the sharing of bootlegs enjoying it all. After seeing the St. Louis to Indy stretch of shows and meeting some great people at the pre-parties (thank you for organizing by the way), I felt it was time to be active on the board. To all of you on the east coast you are going to have a great time the boys are in great form.
    So thank you for the many years of entertainment and I look forward to talking to all of you a lot more.

And thank you for the years of lurking!

Glad you enjoyed the parties...
  • DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO!!! Welcome to the board friend! There are a lot of good people on this board!!! And as you'll see in time a few not so good! Don't let them ruin it for you though! Welcome and CHEERS!!! :mrgreen:
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09