Options

"Got Some (tickets) if you need it"

Tremor-ChrisTremor-Chris Posts: 233
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey fellow Jammers. Its almost that time of year again! Tour time, and like every past tour since 2000, I have a few extra 10c tickets. Currently I have one extra ticket for both MSG shows. My 10c number is 209,XXX.If you would be interested in either of these tickets or both please send me a PM. I might not be able to get back to you right away, but I will get back to you as soon as I can. As always I'm selling these extra tickets at face value, just looking to get back half of what I paid for the pair.

In the future I may also have an extra 10c ticket for the Boston show, but I can not confirm that yet, so please don't send messages regarding that one for the time being.

-Chris
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Chris. It's Timmy... Check ur inbox. whatever u need is yours.
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    I am interested in the extra MSG 2 for face or as part of a trade for my extra Boston , cannot pm from work but pls keep me in mind for the extra MSG that is the only one I need and have an extra Boston if you need it.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    I have an extra Kansas City. 74,XXX PM me. Don't freak out if I don't get back to you until 3/31. Will not be near a computer tomorrow.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    in eds treein eds tree Denver Posts: 539
    have a pair for kc and stl. a fellow 10c'er and i are going, of the two of us her number is higher, 325xxx...
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Options
    i'm really interested in a pair of extra night 1 msg tickets my name is jimmysevolution...been a ten club member for years...need tickets bad...email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:theevolution9999@yahoo.com">theevolution9999@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->....can pay face value for them...please get back to me
  • Options
    AKRounder85AKRounder85 Phila Posts: 250
    PM sent... MSG 1
    2000- 9/1 Camden
    2003- 4/28 Philly, 7/5 Camden
    2005- 10/3 Philly
    2006- 5/27 Camden, 5/28 Camden, 6/3 East Rutherford
    2008- 6/19 Camden, 6/20 Camden
    2009- 10/29 Philly, 10/28 Philly, 10/30 Philly, 10/31 Philly
    2012- 9/2 Made In America
    2013- 10/21 Philly, 10/22 Philly
    2016- 4/28 Philly, 4/29 Philly
    Wishlist: Thumbing My Way, Black Red Yellow, Sleight of Hand
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Did you get my pm regarding MSG 2?

Just wondering.

Thank you.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Both tickets have been spoken for. If you sent me a PM then you should have received a response either way. If I missed you sorry, but I've had like 25 PM in the past 2 days. Good luck to all those that still need tickets.

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    Did you get my pm regarding MSG 2?

Just wondering.

Thank you.

I never got a PM from you, at least I don't see one in my Inbox. But if it makes you feel any better they were gone withing about 10 minutes of the post going up.

-Chris
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    RockMama wrote:
    I have an extra Kansas City. 74,XXX PM me. Don't freak out if I don't get back to you until 3/31. Will not be near a computer tomorrow.

someone will hit the jackpot with this ticket! I wish I was still looking for an extra to KC :(
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    adspj wrote:
    RockMama wrote:
    I have an extra Kansas City. 74,XXX PM me.

someone will hit the jackpot with this ticket! I wish I was still looking for an extra to KC :(

Well, the ticket is still available! PM me.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2