Options

Discount Hotel Rooms- Seattle Show

mensanemensane Posts: 912
edited December 2013 in The Porch
Hi all...
Once again I have convinced my sales manager to give me a group block for people coming to Seattle for the show(s). The rate is $99.00 plus tax per night (regularly $125). You have to call the hotel directly to book.

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern ... Code=48068

(206)-448-9444

Just ask for the Pearl Jam rate. I have the block set up for check in Dec 5 and out on Dec 9, but if you need it longer, let me know and I can get that set up for you. The hotel is right beside the Seattle Center, so a short walk to Key Arena, the Space Needle, EMP, and monorail to downtown.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump.
  • Options
    Great location and great place for a pre-party!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    You know I'm booked!

I'll be leaving Wyoming in about... not soon enough!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    RobertH86RobertH86 Posts: 165
    Wow, it must be late. I looked at the rate and hotel and thought "that's fuckin' awesome, I should book this!."

I live here. :fp:

Time for bed.
  • Options
    lol Robert. It is a good rate.
  • Options
    just bumping this up...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,825
    Wow! That's not bad!!

https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Key+A ... m&t=m&z=16

To get this rate does it have to be by phone? Can it be done online?
  • Options
    the rate can only booked directly through the hotel.
    206-448-9444. ask for the Pearl Jam Rate. i have opened the rate up for several days before and after the show (or shows ;) )
    if it is easier to book via email, you can contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sfawcett@clisehotels.com">sfawcett@clisehotels.com</a><!-- e -->.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    booked. with a view of the space needle side. thanks much.

its $15 per night for parking if your driving. compared that to the W in Chicago where I paid $55, that is a steal.
  • Options
    LD_and happyLD_and happy Portland, OR Posts: 107
    mensane wrote:
    Hi all...
    Once again I have convinced my sales manager to give me a group block for people coming to Seattle for the show(s). The rate is $99.00 plus tax per night (regularly $125). You have to call the hotel directly to book.

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
    http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern ... Code=48068

(206)-448-9444

Just ask for the Pearl Jam rate. I have the block set up for check in Dec 5 and out on Dec 9, but if you need it longer, let me know and I can get that set up for you. The hotel is right beside the Seattle Center, so a short walk to Key Arena, the Space Needle, EMP, and monorail to downtown.

Any of these rooms left???? - Thanks!
  • Options
    there are many of these rooms left. no limit until the hotel sells out...
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    hey, we're not sure about the exact duration of our stay yet - if we book now, would it be possible to still change that?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The rate is available from November 28-December 14. I extended the range in case people wanted to make a longer Seattle vacation out of the show trip. You can make it for whatever dates now and change it if you need to. As long as any changes are made before 4pm the day before you arrive, you will be fine.

I love seeing all the PJ fans wandering around the hotel!
    Post edited by mensane on
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    mensane wrote:
    The rate is available from November 28-December 14. I extended the rang in case people wanted to make a longer Seattle vacation out of the show trip. You can make it for whatever dates now and change it if you need to. As long as any changes are made before 4pm the day before you arrive, you will be fine.

I love seeing all the PJ fans wandering around the hotel!

great, thanks! :)
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,778
    There's a really nice/awesome hostel I stayed at in Seattle. Not a bad choice at all....looking for the name of it...ah, yes, City Hostel. That place was the shit.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Snagging to check out later. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    just made reservations. thanks for looking out for the out of towners. coming from northwest indiana
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Just e-mailed you mensane asking if you can do a booking for 4 of us international girls from 1-9/12, oh sorry, 12/1-9. 8-) YAY & thank-you!! :D
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Stickman12Stickman12 Posts: 504
    Should organize a preparty!!!
  • Options
    ejleonjr wrote:

would be awesome to have the pre-party in the hotel restaurant/bar....just need to get in contact with wishlist foundation to set it up.
  • Options
    mensane wrote:
    ejleonjr wrote:

would be awesome to have the pre-party in the hotel restaurant/bar....just need to get in contact with wishlist foundation to set it up.
    Maybe info will be updated here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/154818648043508/
    <hr>
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,825
    Bump! :D
  • Options
    VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    Thanks sooo much for setting this up mensane. Just booked a room, can't wait it's gonna be great!!!! :D
  • Options
    you are welcome!! it's gonna be great to see all the fans roaming the halls where i work. there are over 40 rooms booked already!

there are still rooms available if anyone still needs them. we are sold out of space needle view rooms at the $99 rate. here is a break down of what we have left:

$99:
    2 queen sized beds - no space needle view
    1 king sized bed with accessible bathrooms - no space needle view

my revenue manager authorized the same percentage discount off of upgraded rooms:
    1 king sized bed with sitting area and fold out sofa - no space needle view $114 (regularly 139.95)
    1 king sized bed with sitting area and fold out sofa - with space needle view $124 (regularly 149.95)

rooms can be booked by calling me direct at 206-674-6616 or emailing me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sfawcett@clisehotels.com">sfawcett@clisehotels.com</a><!-- e -->

:D
  • Options
    Bump. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    jachsjachs Posts: 30
    Booked a room today at the Best Western Plus with the Pearl Jam discount! Thanks to Mensane for setting this up and thanks to Rich C. for his post on Facebook that helped me book a hotel (hopefully) surrounded by PJ fans! See you in Seattle!

P.S. I STILL NEED A TICKET TO THE SHOW!!!