Step out on the porch to discuss Pearl Jam's music, tour, appearances, causes they support, etc. It's all about Pearl Jam here.
I'm in Canada and still haven't received my PJ20 3 Disc Blu Ray yet ? I got an email Nov. 4th. saying it was shipped but nothing yet. Just wondering if that's the case with everyone or if I should be looking into this.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 6:23 pm
Apparently that email was sent in error. The discs were shipped on 21st Nov.
2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
2012: Manchester 1 & 2 : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
- Posts: 5556
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:25 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK
I got mine in then mail on Sat. I live in Virginia. It was a surprise.
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 am
I got mine last week in Iowa
10-1-10 DM, IA (Brad)
9-21-12 Pensacola, FL
5-22-13 KC (SG)
7-19-13 Wrigley Field
Nothing back there for you to find,
Or was it you, you left behind?
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:10 pm
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Not yet here in Nova Scotia.
- Posts: 30061
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:40 pm
Stillwaiting in Colorado Springs......
- Posts: 5162
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:42 pm
- Location: I am enjoying the Colorado Springs
Arrived in Maine last week
- Posts: 1885
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:23 am
- Location: The Great State of Maine
Got mine last week in NH
EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
East Troy 9/3/11, East Troy 9/4/11
Amsterdam 6/26/12, Amsterdam 6/27/12
Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
Worcester, MA 10/15/13, Worcester, MA 10/16/13
Hartford, CT 10/25/13
Seattle, WA 12/06/13
- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 am
- Location: New Hampshire - USA
A week ago Saturday in Minnesota
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 pm
- Location: Twin Cities
Do not expect to get mine here in South Africa until the new year....i.e.2014
- Posts: 641
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 1:05 am
- Location: South Africa
rpech'e wrote:A week ago Saturday in Minnesota
Damn, still waitin' in Minneapolis
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:51 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Anyone got it in Europe yet?
ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012...
- Posts: 1719
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 am
- Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Nope, I haven't received my DVD yet.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
- Posts: 14539
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 am
- Location: Vancouver, BC
I got mine from Amazon two days ago
- Posts: 2199
- Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 2:24 pm
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
Today in Toronto from amazon
Easy come and easy go
Easy left me a long time ago
- Posts: 944
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2000 11:58 am
Return to Board index
Return to The Porch
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Apone, BF89905, bmulvany, Chrisilein, ckravitz, deftones, Google [Bot], Jharé, JMAIA, Kearn5y, ldatspj, mikevdwoude, mrk2, red mos, Spags, xnothingmanx and 52 guests