Options

Boston experiment started 9 years ago

jondu003jondu003 Posts: 85
edited July 2012 in The Porch
I have a 12h flight from Nairobi to Stockholm tonight. Might put the shows on my ipod and listen to the whole thing. Great way to start the Pearl Jam-madness that is about to commence - Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, here I come! The waiting drove me mad
2000: Roskilde
2006: Sydney I,II,III
2007: London, Copenhagen
2008: MSG I,II
2009: Manchester, London
2010: London
2011: Toronto I,II, Ottawa, Hamilton
2012: Berlin I,II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NB58302NB58302 Posts: 105
    That tour was amazing. I went to all 3 Boston shows and the 2 NYC shows in between. The Boston shows were great but lets hope your plane lands before Sleater Kinney gets on stage and butchers the end of Boston 3.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,793
    NB58302 wrote:
    That tour was amazing. I went to all 3 Boston shows and the 2 NYC shows in between. The Boston shows were great but lets hope your plane lands before Sleater Kinney gets on stage and butchers the end of Boston 3.
    Those BOSTON shows had to be fun...
    Those MSG shows had to be fun....

The 2 Philly/Camden shows could have been a whole lot more....
    Those 2 shows in Camden were nothing special....

Just my opinion...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    NB58302 wrote:

SCREEEECHHHHHHH... IT AIN'T MEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY.... IT AIN'T MEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY....SCRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

umm... yeah... it sure ain't you

wow :fp: :mrgreen: