EDMONTON 10C ROLL CALL!

Comments

• nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    Please add me to the Edmonton role call... 8-)
    :thumbup: Just Edmonton?
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • I'm in 372 XXX...travelling from Victoria BC with my wife (hometown Edmonton show for her, c'mon lottery).
    Vancouver 1998, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2013 - Toronto 2000, 2003 - Gorge II 2006
    Seattle I 2009, 2013 - Calgary 2011 - Edmonton 2011
    EV solo VAN II 2008, Las Vegas I, II 2011
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335

Yes, that is the only western Canada show that I'm doing.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

Yes, that is the only western Canada show that I'm doing.
    Really? Weird....why Edmonton?
    (I live in Edm, and still don't understand why :lol: )
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Really? Weird....why Edmonton?
    (I live in Edm, and still don't understand why :lol: )
    lol !
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I will have an extra fan club ticket for Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary and Edmonton. My member number is 165xxx. The ticket price is face value. Please pm if interested.

Edit: Edmonton extra is sold.
  • julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 374
    Does anyone from Edmonton know if there is a bus to the airport on weekends? Google tells me to take the 590 but from what I can find online, it doesn't run on weekends. I know we could take the Sky Shuttle, but that's $36 for two people, seems kind of steep if we have another option.
    i might ahve spares for edmonton and calgary
  • add me to the list 192***
  • haffajappa wrote:
    If you don't get any bites here let me know...I could probably sell them to non-10C'ers.
  • genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Hope to see as many of you as possible at the pre party! On The Rocks on Jasper Ave. We have a pub crawl bus booked to take as many of us as can squeeze onto it as possible to take us to the concert and back.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • I've neglected this thread for a while.... just 10 days away! Woo-Hoo!!

Anybody else staying at the Matrix off Jasper?
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    juliefer wrote:
    Does anyone from Edmonton know if there is a bus to the airport on weekends? Google tells me to take the 590 but from what I can find online, it doesn't run on weekends. I know we could take the Sky Shuttle, but that's $36 for two people, seems kind of steep if we have another option.

It doesn't look like it does. Sky shuttle is probably your best option. DO NOT take a taxi. The airport is quite a distance from City Centre and will cost you a fair bit.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    haffajappa wrote:
    If you don't get any bites here let me know...I could probably sell them to non-10C'ers.
    well they are not pairs, i meant one for each show, i don't know if anyone is taking my other ticket
  • JB183385 wrote:
    I've neglected this thread for a while.... just 10 days away! Woo-Hoo!!

I've stayed there before. Nice place. You'll be pleased. Someone else on here was staying there too I think.
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • 496xxx Montreal was awesome can't wait for this one!
  • julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 374
    JB183385 wrote:
    I've neglected this thread for a while.... just 10 days away! Woo-Hoo!!

I've stayed there before. Nice place. You'll be pleased. Someone else on here was staying there too I think.

I'm staying there too! And there's someone else in a thread somewhere that booked there, but I've lost track now.
  • Myself and wife staying at The Matrix too,...... nice to hear good reviews about the place. Can't wait.
  • It's sad, but Alberta's cheap gas has me just as excited as the concerts.
  • YellowLeadVedder.....465XXX
  • YellowLeadVedder.....465XXX
  • coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    coachchris wrote:
    I'm in 122xxx ;)

You forgot to add me :(
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • hi guys ill be making the trip to edmonton for the concert and was wondering about parking facilities either near the venue or preparty as i plan to drive home straight after the show or sleep in the car for a few hours then drive home in daylight. any help or ideas? also if you are in calgary i have spare seats for the drive to edmonton on the 23rd. cheers
  • It's sad, but Alberta's cheap gas has me just as excited as the concerts.

that is Sad
    hi guys ill be making the trip to edmonton for the concert and was wondering about parking facilities either near the venue or preparty as i plan to drive home straight after the show or sleep in the car for a few hours then drive home in daylight. any help or ideas? also if you are in calgary i have spare seats for the drive to edmonton on the 23rd. cheers

There is a nice sized parking lot at the pre party venue. I do have transportaion booked in the form of a bus to get us to the concert and back but that will be first come first served of course. And there are many side streets with parking all around the area. We drove through there the other day to make sure.
  • genevieve wrote:
    hi guys ill be making the trip to edmonton for the concert and was wondering about parking facilities either near the venue or preparty as i plan to drive home straight after the show or sleep in the car for a few hours then drive home in daylight. any help or ideas? also if you are in calgary i have spare seats for the drive to edmonton on the 23rd. cheers

There is a nice sized parking lot at the pre party venue. I do have transportaion booked in the form of a bus to get us to the concert and back but that will be first come first served of course. And there are many side streets with parking all around the area. We drove through there the other day to make sure.
    thanx :)
  • genevieve wrote:

What time do you think the bus will be heading to Rexall?

thanks for all your efforts.
    Im hoping to have the bus roll in around 6:15pm. Gives us 15mins to get sorted. Then on the bus around 6:30pm. Should give everyone time to get sorted and get merch and bevvies at the venue.
    This means Im hoping to have all the auctions wrapped up by 6pm sharp!
  • All updated once more..... 3 fuckin days, people!!

Drivin in from way up North..... let's hear some Wishlist & Dissident, and I'll die a happy man!