Options

How to tell if you're a....

Comments

• Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just keep pushing along and doing what's right for your son and yourself.
    Thanks, DS1119. If you don't mind...what's your name. I feel weird calling you DS1119 all the time. :|

Yes it is weird . My name is 6%3m (8d3. :P
    Grrr...maybe I'll see you on Facebook soon, then?
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

My name is David Smith. Yes that's my real name.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    If you tell your child it's all their mother's fault if you can't afford Christmas, just because you're finally expected to pay child support and be a responsible parent, then you're probably a RF. :x
    for sure..anyone use their child for say shit for the other parent is a RF

and how! (but kids are smart and can see right through that and know who the real RF is)
    true story..just had this exact conversation at mail..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: Are you sure?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    :lol: Are you sure?
    Holy HELL!!! There are, like, a million David Smith's on Facebook!
  • Options

:lol: Are you sure?[/quote]

Yes that's really my name. :Try ordering pizza with that name. :-x
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,458
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    let's say you get invited over to a friend's house for a lovingly prepared, pre-holiday meal. now let's say "something better" comes up. let's say your name is, I dunno, DC :shock: . so you bail on the chance to break bread with some good friends in order to do the "something better."

RF? ;);):lol:

Hey, if those were Giants tickets offered to you... you'd be doin' the same thing! :lol:
    no...I would choose friends over millionaire athletes. I guess the free beer sealed it for you. ;):lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    imalive wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    let's say you get invited over to a friend's house for a lovingly prepared, pre-holiday meal. now let's say "something better" comes up. let's say your name is, I dunno, DC :shock: . so you bail on the chance to break bread with some good friends in order to do the "something better."

RF? ;);):lol:

Hey, if those were Giants tickets offered to you... you'd be doin' the same thing! :lol:
    no...I would choose friends over millionaire athletes. I guess the free beer sealed it for you. ;):lol:

Layin' it on thick, are we? :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    takes one to know one?

:P :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    takes one to know one?

:shock:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    A person doing 45 in the left lane of the highway because they are stroking their ugly ass dog sitting on their lap. Complete fucking rat fuck.
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    takes one to know one?

:shock:

:lol:
    I kid, I kid.
    Obviously, if that were the case here, I'd be admitting I am also a rat fuck...
    I have a bad habit of always rooting for the underdog :lol:

DC is obviously forever in your debt for this rat fuck move.
    Now, think of good ways he can make it up to you, to clear his name of this rat fuckness :twisted:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    If this is how you you do your Christmas shopping...
    http://www.wtae.com/r/30043379/detail.html
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DC is obviously forever in your debt for this rat fuck move.

Trust me, considering how generous Rob has been with me as a guest in his home, I've been forever in debt for a while now. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    1-800-Flowers are rat fucks. I have removed my name from their mailing list on 5 times now over a seven day period and they still send me 4 emails EVERYDAY!!! :evil: :evil: Take me off of your list rat fucks!!!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I went to the post office to get HOLIDAY stamps

I asked, "two books of HOLIDAY forever stamps please"

she gave me 'christmas' stamps (the ones with madonna and child on it...or is that Mary and jesus? ) :x

I said, "oh, you don't have any more of the ornament stamps?"

she said, "no...but I like the traditional look better" :roll: :x

I said, "oh ok...thanks"

I should have said..."BUT HALF THE PEOPLE I'M SENDING HOLIDAY CARDS TO ARE JEWISH!!!"

rat fuck

so I apologize in advance to all the non-christmas people I sent cards to for the post office's RF behavior. :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    If it takes you forever to GO when the light turns green...then you're probably a RF. I mean, I've got places to be! :D
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I went to the post office to get HOLIDAY stamps

I asked, "two books of HOLIDAY forever stamps please"

she gave me 'christmas' stamps (the ones with madonna and child on it...or is that Mary and jesus? ) :x

I said, "oh, you don't have any more of the ornament stamps?"

she said, "no...but I like the traditional look better" :roll: :x

I said, "oh ok...thanks"

I should have said..."BUT HALF THE PEOPLE I'M SENDING HOLIDAY CARDS TO ARE JEWISH!!!"

rat fuck

so I apologize in advance to all the non-christmas people I sent cards to for the post office's RF behavior. :|
    isn't it a little late to be sending your holiday cards? :? :lol:

I'll pm you my address so we can get one too (next week)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    If you tell your child it's all their mother's fault if you can't afford Christmas, just because you're finally expected to pay child support and be a responsible parent, then you're probably a RF. :x

What on earth is the matter with people??? I am SO SICK and TIRED of adults doing and saying things that are so unfair to children!!! Being selfish or ignorant (or worse) is not an excuse!! GRRRRR.... I am sorry for this :(
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:

What on earth is the matter with people??? I am SO SICK and TIRED of adults doing and saying things that are so unfair to children!!! Being selfish or ignorant (or worse) is not an excuse!! GRRRRR.... I am sorry for this :(

kids are too young and innocent to have that guilt on them
  • Options
    adults who say things like "I'm used to receiving without having to give." yeah...you're probably a RF
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    adults who say things like "I'm used to receiving without having to give." yeah...you're probably a RF
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Anybody at the mall...this time of year...is a rat fuck
  • Options
    When you go out to a "Buffalo Bills" bar and the only open seats are next to the pats fans there. Rat fuck waitress!!
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Wow...um, yeah.

If you take your children to a store, allow them to knock things over, then tell them they don't have to pick it up because the people who work there are "nice" and they'll do it...you're a total RF.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Wow...um, yeah.

If you take your children to a store, allow them to knock things over, then tell them they don't have to pick it up because the people who work there are "nice" and they'll do it...you're a total RF.
    adults who need to actually grow up are rat fucks.
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    Wow...um, yeah.

adults who need to actually grow up are rat fucks.
    as are the ones that need to and REFUSE to :x
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Selfish fucks t the cinema who leave all their spilled popcorn,drink cups and shit around where they were sitting and have the attitude that people are there to clean their shit up after them ... definite ratfucks
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Selfish fucks t the cinema who leave all their spilled popcorn,drink cups and shit around where they were sitting and have the attitude that people are there to clean their shit up after them ... definite ratfucks
    My friend and I complained about this the last time we went to a movie! So ridiculous!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    who the fuck do people think they are??? obviously no one taught them about respect and how to clean up after themseleves :x