fraidknot

About

Username
fraidknot
Joined
Visits
47
Last Active
Roles
REGISTERED, Paid Members
Posts
38

Comments

  • pp130767 said: I got 118 row b to trade you  I appreciate it. A friend has tickets in that area too, so I am hoping to trade GA for GA if possible or buy GA from a ten clubber who is on their own in GA.
  • Looking for 1 moline ticket (anywhere in the building).
  • jonsey30 wrote: Ask the locals an important question: Staying at Hotel Felix (not super happy about it, but decent deal) 1: Giordano's or Gino's East? (or a third option that I've never had) 2: Al's Italian Beef or Portillo's? 3: Why doesn't…
  • RE4790 wrote: i "think" thats video screens yet to be hoisted.... not smaller cages for rowdy fans.
  • So i had them in the goods/history section when i was able to check right after/during the alpine sale. there were charges "pending" in my bank account... but now the pending charges are gone entierly and no one can see their history... I also didnt…
  • Sorry for any confusion, as far as I know, the CCFA is not involved in pj20 yet. My wife and I have volunteered for ccfa for 4or 5 years now and my wife even worked at the Chicago chapter for a while. Our Take Steps walk was this past weekend in Chi…
    in Expo Pass Comment by fraidknot May 2011
  • the real draw here is the parking and "exclusive" bathrooms... My wife and I both supported the CCFA for a reason, before Mike ever said a thing about it... so i am getting passes for it. its rather odd tho to not sell them in pairs just like the…
    in Expo Pass Comment by fraidknot May 2011
  • Hi all, I am going to CANCEL my booking at the Hamptoon Inn in Fishers for friday night in just a few moments. Im not sure if the hotels are booked up, but in case people are looking to snag one, mine will be free momentarilly.
  • Gern Blansten wrote: you'll have to leave during YL then bro... LOL... dealbreaker.
  • Sorry if this has already been asked, but how on earth do you buy VIP parking? I see that if i go thru the TM site and buy a concert ticket, it has the option to add VIP parking, but what if I have 10C tix? Can i just go and park there when I show u…
  • IMGONNALUKIN wrote: Live in Chicago and couldn't get off work on 05/07/10 unless I was so sick I had to see a doctor. Doctors appointment made first thing in the morning on 05/07/10? check. Script written to say how sick I am? check. …
  • Vedd Hedd wrote: Don't forget about the time change though. (right?) :S LOL... tottally forgot about it! thanks for the reminder. at least ill gain an hour coming back. We forgot it once going to Grand Rapids for a show and were nearly lat…
  • hi all. Count me and My wife in to the pre party. We are coming from NW Chicago. The thing is, that we have to go BACK to chicago Friday night to catch a flight out of town on Saturday (pearl jam, then 7 day cruise... what a great vacation week...) …
  • Got mine Friday (Hoffman Estates) Pretty much stuck on Unthought Known...
  • JS80730 wrote: BUY THE BULLS ED!!!!!!! WE NEED MORE SHOWS AT THE UNITED CENTER!!!! The UC is an awful, awful place for a show... I've seen many a band, including PJ there and the sound always sucks, is overblown, parking is insane, the neig…
  • mindi wrote: My sister asked me the same question the other day. She loves the Cardinals. I mean she LOVES the Cardinals. But she is pissed that they traded or whatever they do her favorite Cardinal to the Cubs, ummmmm Miles something or something…
  • spiral out wrote: Ok what would you say are the crakpot theories then? and what are the facts? The way i see it people who are not satisfied with the offical version should not be lumped in with people who belive in UFO's and the elvis presely …
  • spiral out wrote: Interesting lets forget the theorys for a second here, what exactly would you say are the facts of the matter? The way i see it for every engineer that believes the offical story there is an engineer who doesn't. So are the…
  • RolandTD20Kdrummer wrote: What has been proven as fact? here's 70 facts "Believed" "alledged" "reported to be" don't sound like terms I would use to discribe a fact... many of the Facts have alternate reasonings.. (43. giving tax mone…
  • g under p wrote: What...are you serious, if we had not invaded and occuppied Iraq over half a million Iraqi people would be still alive TODAY! You think every time we drop a bomb it kills only the so called enemy, innocent bystanders like alittle …
  • Juberoo wrote: No but several soldiers I've known have. Not to mention media outlets who have recorded Iraqi's comments. Are you going to tell me that you have had your head in the sand for the past several years? Do you really believe that the…
  • To open a small can of worms or 2…. 1) There seems to be as it was said before, only 2 sides… you either believe some theory or you accept the official story.. and doing the later makes you a FOX news lovin’ Neo-con... This simply seems a lot lik…
  • Pj_Gurl wrote: Thanks for replying. I agree that it must be incredibly difficult for the families of the people who suffered to have it raised time and time again. I don't think i would call the people who are questioning some of the happenings …
  • RolandTD20Kdrummer wrote: That sounds so informed... Being "informed" to me is learning whats been proven as fact or is the opinion of experts and not by what isn't and cannot be proven by a career skeptics with political agendas.
  • g under p wrote: It just bothers me to no end that it is believed that Americans or I should say American soldiers are NOT capable of such heinous acts in Iraq. I admited that it happens... 1000 times over is kind of an unqualified statemen…
  • PJ_Gurl, To my knowledge, the "official story" has been proven. Much more proven then small crackpot ideas that poke small tiny holes in a giant set of complicated facts. Its these theories that are called theories for a reason... they can't be prov…
  • it took 9 posts to get someone to blame this on the US and not the evil bastards who actually did it. That is actually surprising; I figured it would be the first post blaming bush for burning this boy. I don't venture into the politics boards he…
  • iwasthere wrote: Thats the thing, Arc is amazing. But it was waaaaay off last night. If it was off last night, then i hope its on thursday, i may have to call into work!
  • I went to the show with a professional touring musican, we talked alot about the yelling fans on the drive back to Chicago and he mentioned a few things that I found interesting from his perspective. He said that when they have encountered the drunk…
  • TheGossman wrote: ok, whats the fastest way from Midway to Grant Park? Orange Line to Roosevelt. exit and walk 3 blocks to the park.